31st May 2011, 09:48 PM
sayantan biswas

Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?

i am e.c.e 3rd year student,i want to study m.b.a from government university ,which competitive exams i have to give??how i should prepare for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the competitive exams I need to prepare for to get the government job while doing my B.E final year civil engineering?
  2. Eligibility for applying job in Railway or any other government sector after B.Tech in civil Engineering? Details of competitive exams for the same?
  3. How to prepare for Government Jobs related to ECE branch? Links of the websites to get study materials for the exams conducted by Navaratana companies?
  4. What are the various competitive exams to write for getting government job while doing B.Tech Civil Engineering 3rd year?
  5. Competitive exams in 2016 for MCA final year students
  6. How should I prepare for IAS entrance exam? I am an engineering ECE student in kalasalingam University
  7. What should I do to get a government job while doing 3rd year ECE? -- [New]
  8. How to prepare for competitive exam while studying 2nd ECE? Books to be referred?
  9. Who all are eligible to give the government competitive exams?
  10. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to attend government job after passing 3rd year ECE?
  12. List of best books to prepare for electrical diploma competitive exams?
  13. What are the entrance exams to prepare for good MBA colleges? I am doing ECE 2nd year and interested in doing MBA
  14. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  15. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL being a B.E.(ECE) 3rd year student?
  16. How to prepare for Group Exams? I'm an ECE(3rd year) student
  17. How can a candidate prepare for AIPMT Exam and other competitive exams?
  18. Kurukshetra University ECE 3rd Year-Linear IC Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
19th August 2011, 07:13 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Thumbs up Re: Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayantan biswas View Post
i am e.c.e 3rd year student,i want to study m.b.a from government university ,which competitive exams i have to give??how i should prepare for this?
hello friend,
for pursuing MBA you have to give entrance exam called GMAT,CAT.

you can prepare for it by joining coaching classes or by studying at home using refrence books like "MBA Entrance Exam Preparation Question Bank with CD (Over 12000 MCQ Questions) by author mark.

good luck
19th August 2011, 09:06 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?

Some of the government institutions in India where you can do MBA are IIT's and IIM's. To gain admission for pursuing your MBA from one of these colleges you need to write GMAT or CAT. These are some of the best institutions in India for MBA, so you need to prepare hard and get one of the top ranks to take admission in these institutes.

For these exams you can join coaching classes which arrange classes for preparation of these exams specially. They prepare candidates for these exam under the guidance of the professionals and experienced persons.
20th November 2011, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which competitive exams do I need to answer to study MBA in government university while in ECE 3rd year? How to prepare for it?

after completing my bsc computer science can i choose mba?will it fits me?
27th December 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

i m a bba 3rd year student,i want to do mba in this year only,plz give me some advice what competitive exam i should give and which college is much better in which i can do it with limited budget
25th January 2012, 12:16 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Some of the government institutions in India where you can do MBA are IIT's and IIM's. To gain admission for pursuing your MBA from one of these colleges you need to write GMAT or CAT. These are some of the best institutions in India for MBA, so you need to prepare hard and get one of the top ranks to take admission in these institutes.

For these exams you can join coaching classes which arrange classes for preparation of these exams specially. They prepare candidates for these exam under the guidance of the professionals and experienced persons.
18th February 2012, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum age requirement for applying ISRO exam?
11th March 2012, 02:03 PM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

you can do MBA are IIT's and IIM's. To gain admission for pursuing your MBA from one of these colleges you need to write GMAT or CAT. These are some of the best institutions in India for MBA, so you need to prepare hard and get one of the top ranks to take admission in these institutes.Some of the government institutions in India where you can do MBA are IIT's and IIM's. To gain admission for pursuing your MBA from one of these colleges you need to write GMAT or CAT. These are some of the best institutions in India for MBA, so you need to prepare hard and get one of the top ranks to take admission in these institutes.
good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?