28th December 2014, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for 12th CBSE student?

Respected Sir
I am going to give 12th CBSE
I want to apply for BITSAT
I want to know that my result of CBSE will
come after my exam of BITSAT then
how i know the eligibility?

29th December 2014, 06:39 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in BITSAT for 12th CBSE student?

You can apply for BITSAT examination even if your 12th standard examination results are not declared. Candidates who are appearing for 12th examination in same year or who have passed 12th Examination in last year are eligible to appear in BITSAT examination.
Since, you are appearing for 12th standard this year, you can apply for BITSAT examination without your 12th standard examination results. But, at the admission process, you need to provide your 12th certificates to get admission in BITS campuses.
29th December 2014, 08:40 PM
Inflammable

Birla Institute of Technology organizes BITSAT for admission in undergraduate programs such as, B.E. and B.Pharma and postgraduate programs like M.Sc honours and M.Sc in Technology. BIT also offers Integrated programs at there Goa, Pilani and Hyderabad campuses.

Eligibility Criteria

> Candidates must have completed 12th from central or state recognized boards or its equivalent. Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
> Candidates who have secured 75% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th standard and 60% individually are eligible to apply for BITSAT.
> For B.Pharma, candidates must secured 75% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 12th standard and 60% in each of them are eligible to apply for BITSAT.
> Candidates who have achieved top most rank in State or Central board is eligible to get direct admission irrespective of their BITSAT scorecard.
For further details I have attached the Information Brochure of BITSAT. This brochure will help you to know each and every information regarding eligibility criteria of BITSAT.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf BITSAT Information Brochure.pdf(1.23 MB, 139 views)
30th December 2014, 12:14 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate should have passed class 12 examination with from a Recognized Central/State Board or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and adequate proficiency in English.

* Candidates Should have obtained a Minimum of 75% marks in Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry subjects.

* Only Students who are appearing Class 12 examination in 2015 or who have passed class 12 examination in 2014 are eligible to appear in BITSAT - 2015 test.

IMPORTANT DATES OF BITSAT:

1. Last Date to Apply - 20-02-2015
2. Test Center allotment - 25-02-2015
3. Candidates to reserve test dates - 1st March to 21st March, 2015
4. Hall tickets - 15th April to 30st April, 2015
5. BITSAT online test - 14th May to 29th May, 2015
6. Application for admission with class 12 Marks - 20th May to 30 June, 2015
7. Admit List - 1st July, 2015.

As your CBSE Class 12 examination result will be declared on 20th May, 2015.

The application for Admission with Class 12 marks and preference to Degree program is from 20-05-2015 to 30-06-2015. So, you can appear for BITSAT 2015 examination and as your CBSE result will be declared in between 20-05-2015 to 30-05-2015.
30th December 2014, 12:23 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who can satisfy following eligibility criteria are eligible to apply for BITSAT exam.

Eligibility Criteria:-
i)Candidates should have completed their 12th standard from a recognized Central or State board.
ii)Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in their 12th Class.
iii)And Candidates should secure at least 75% of the marks in their 12th standard, with minimum 60% of marks in each subject (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics).
iv)Candidates who have completed their 12th standard in 2013 or before are not eligible for BITSAT 2015.

You can apply for BITSAT exam by visiting the following link.
http://projects.bitsadmission.com/bi...OnlineReg.aspx
30th December 2014, 02:16 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I am going to give 12th CBSE
I want to apply for BITSAT
I want to know that my result of CBSE will
come after my exam of BITSAT then
how i know the eligibility?

Yes, you can apply for BITSAT entrance exam before the 12th CBSE result. Those candidates who are waiting for 12th board exam result can also for BITSAT exam.

Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITSAT) is a computer based online Test for admission to all the Integrated First Degree programmes of BITS Pilani, BITS Goa and BITS Hyderabad campus of the deemed university.

BITSAT Eligibility Criteria:

-> Candidates must have proficient in English.

-> Candidates must have passed their Intermediate course in science discipline with Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry from a recognized Board or University. Candidates appearing for 12th board exam can also apply.

-> Candidates must have scored at least 75% marks in the subjects of Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.

BITSAT Exam Syllabus:-

-Physics
-Chemistry
-English Proficiency and Logical Reasoning
-Mathematics

Official Website - http://www.bitsadmission.com/
8th April 2015, 11:04 PM
amanshrivastava98

According to the notification released by the BITS, the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate should be appearing or has passed the 12th standard.

* The candidate should have scored 80% at least aggregate in 12th

* The candidate should have scored 60% at least in PCM taken together.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?