27th December 2010, 12:16 PM
Aman Pandey DURG

Dates and center for SSC interview?

Sir I have passed written exm of NDA 2 held on 22 aug BUT I havent got call letter for SSB INTERVIEW yet. My rollno. is 039386 will you please tell me the dates & centre which I will get for the interview. please reply sir

6th August 2011, 10:15 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Dates and center for SSC interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Pandey DURG View Post
Sir I have passed written exm of NDA 2 held on 22 aug BUT I havent got call letter for SSB INTERVIEW yet. My rollno. is 039386 will you please tell me the dates & centre which I will get for the interview. please reply sir
Dates and center for SSC interview?

There is no need to worry .If you have passed the written examination of NDA, then you will definitely get call letter for it. If you are not getting then please check the address you provided during filling up of application form. The address is a big concern.

you can get some details regarding that from the official website of upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in

Centre for SSC Interview
  • Bangalore
  • Allahabad
  • Bhopal
  • Commencement of trg- October 2011

Please contact the NDA officials if you still haven't got the letter because so many student has already got their letter.

With Regards
ravik1214
13th October 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates and center for SSC interview?

ssc ka interview kab h
26th November 2011, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have applied for NCC special entry scheme in August 2011. I am from Hyderabad. I haven't received my SSB interview call letter yet. Can you please tell me when i can i expect it. i am worried as i have heard that the interview will be in December.
hope to hear from you soon.
4th December 2011, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

please give the details of the ssb interview when and where will be the interview i have qualified in the written test what are steps in the interview
10th December 2011, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have qualified nda2 2011 exam but my admit card has been lost. so please suggest me that now what can i do
29th December 2011, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

DATE OF SSB FOR NDA II EXAM 2012
29th December 2011, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i have cleared the nda and na 2.. pls tell me the dates and center for ssb?
1st January 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR
MY ROLL NUMBER IS 163521 AND I HAVE PASSED NDA2 EXAM HELD IN AUGUST 2011 BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED MY CALL LETTER OR ANY DETAIL OF MY SSB CENTRE PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND IT OUT
3rd January 2012, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my son has cleared written test for NDA II 2011 held in 21 Aug.'2011. That his roll no.090957. Now let me know about his ssb interview centre & date since he has not received any call letter till the day.
3rd February 2012, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

i gave int. ssc clerk in 2010 and my roll number is 056346 ples give my int. resul
27th February 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir ihv applied for ncc spl entry 31st batch, but not recieved my call letter.
24th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i hv appere 4 ncc special entry sceam 32th course oct-2012......yet i did'nt got my ssb call letter......will u plzzzz help me..???????????????
14th August 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

after forwarding the results and age certificate to required place how can i get them back???????/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?