12th May 2011, 05:47 PM
K.CHITRA

Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?

am a b.e holder. Am a fresher.am in need of job. So , i want to know the interview dates to attend the interview for tcs , hcl vipro

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend the interview in companies like Accenture, HCL, TCS, Satyam, Wipro?
  2. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  3. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  4. Interview date for HCL, WIPRO?
  5. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  6. Interview dates of Wipro, Cognizant, TCS, HCL, SBI and IOB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  9. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  10. How may I clear the interview round of WIPRO recruitments?
  11. Required percentage of marks to be eligible for HCL Campus Interview?
  12. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  13. Am I eligible to attend interview in HCL? I have completed B.E in EEE
  14. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  15. How to prepare to attend a TCS interview being a Mechanical Engineer? -- [New]
  16. Vacancy in Wipro, TCS, HCL and other BPO companies? What is the date of interview in these companies?
  17. Can I attend for TCS Interview with 62% in Matriculation, 56% in 12th and 68% in B.Sc CS?
  18. What is TCS ignite interview process? What are the rounds are being conducted? How to crack the interview easily?
1st January 2012, 07:50 PM
senthilkumarvm

Exclamation Re: Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?

Interview is conducted based on the need, so if you want to know daily interview details please click following http://walkinsindia.com...

it shows daily interview details ,venue, date, eligiblility criteria
26th March 2012, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Interview dates to attend the interview for TCS, HCL, WIPRO?

I am a Diploma ECE , Am a fresher.am in need of job. So , i want to know the interview dates to attend the interview for tcs , hcl vipro
6th August 2012, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.E with 8.1(CGPA)..May I know the interview dates for Tcs,Hcl & other leading companies..........
25th November 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i want to know interview dates i am a mca fresher so i want to know interview dates for Tcs,wipro,Hcl,infosys..
12th October 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I am completed computer hardware and networking from Jetking so i want to know the interview dates to
attend the interview for tcs , hcl vipro etc
13th October 2015, 02:47 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

It is difficult to provide you the Interview dates of TCS , HCL and WIPRO. These are popular software companies in India which will recruit thousands of candidates every year.

For experienced candidates, mostly the recruitment will happen separately in the sense, the company will approach the candidate through job portals or may invite through referral openings or through its vendors.

Freshers can attend the recruitment procedure in any of the following ways.
-On campus Placements
-Off Campus Placements
-Job Melas

First check with your college placement cell whether these companies will come for on campus placements or not. Because many of the colleges will have tie up with the companies. So those companies every year will come to college and hire candidates.

If your college is not able to bring these companies for on campus placements, I would suggest you to apply for off campus placements conducted in near by colleges. You can also attend Job Mela as well.

Below is the minimum academic criteria required for the candidates to attend for recruitment procedure of these companies.
-One should be a candidate of career 60 in the sense having secured a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academics through out career.
-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.
-The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

Candidates who are pursuing final year of Engineering course also eligible to apply for placements.

Collect the placement papers of these companies and start preparation. As and when you heard of the notification from these companies, apply for the job positions and crack the selection procedure to be placed in these companies.

The selection procedure will include
-Written Test
-Group Discussion
-Interview

At fresher level, most of the questions that will be asked are from basics. So, try to be strong enough in fundamentals and with good communication skills. You will easily get a job.

Better to get the job in the campus placements itself otherwise the competition is too high in the outside market.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?