28th April 2010, 10:24 PM
parvathytawker

Dates of the next CAT exam? Universities offering correspondence courses?

HI.... i would like to know the dates of the next CAT exams.... and other info regarding the same i have done my B.Com.... I would also like to know the universities offering corresponding courses

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be good to do M.S or M.E in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time courses?
  2. Is it possible to do M.Pharm course by correspondence after doing MSc Chemistry 5 years back? Universities offering the distance course?
  3. Which is the controlling authority of B.Ed colleges in India?
  4. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  5. Can I do LLB through correspondence? Which universities are offering Law correspondence course?
  6. Names of the universities in South India offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  7. How effective will it be to do MS or ME in correspondence? List of universities offering correspondence or part time(weekend)?
  8. Colleges and Universities offering correspondence M.Sc and MBA in Hospital Management after BDS? -- [New]
  9. Admission procedure and list of universities offering distance learning program through correspondence in ECE?
  10. Universities offering Correspondence in MBA Power Management?
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  13. Universities or colleges offering M.A correspondence courses in India?
  14. Universities offering correspondence course in commerce/business administration? Are these universities recognized by the government?
  15. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  16. Which are the universities offering BA through correspondence? How should I proceed to do it?
  17. Information regarding the colleges providing LLB course through distance education?
  18. Names of the universities offering correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
24th January 2012, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the next CAT exam? Universities offering correspondence courses?

Whether Non creamy layer certificate is required at the time of submission of application form for AIPMT test.
17th September 2012, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Dates of the next CAT exam? Universities offering correspondence courses?

non creamy layer minority in CAT form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?