3rd October 2015, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

Dates of TCS Off Campus placement 2016

When will tcs conduct off campus placement for 2016 batch? I don't want to miss off campus placement of 2016 so please inform me.

3rd October 2015, 07:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Dates of TCS Off Campus placement 2016

The dates of TCS off-campus drive for the year 2016 has not been declared yet. However,it is expected to be declared by the end of this year or beginning of next year. It is expected to be scheduled in the months of February-March next year. This year it was scheduled on 20th February. So you can expect a similar date. The application can be made online by clicking here.
3rd October 2015, 10:10 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When will tcs conduct off campus placement for 2016 batch? I don't want to miss off campus placement of 2016 so please inform me.
Well there is online application form available in TCS next step campus portal. So, you need to register first, and then only you can attend TCS off campus drive for 2016 batch. Complete the registration process carefully to enroll yourself according to the instruction before the last date.

The given below link will help you to register for the drive https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/
3rd October 2015, 10:45 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is one of the top global companies which offers employment for the engineers through Off campus recruitment drive programs.

Each state will keep their own dates for the recruitment drive. The candidates should enroll to the drive through his respective college. The last dates for registration to the drive will be known only to the Training and Placement Officer (TPO) of the college.

Therefore, it is better to contact your TPO officer to know about the dates regarding TCS off campus recruitment.

The selection of the candidates are done through 3 stages i.e., Aptitude test, General discussion and personal Interview, HR interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?