28th December 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I join BCA correspondence after SSLC?

sslc after can i join to bca corespondence ..could u please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Can I join LLB directly after completing PG in Sociology through correspondence from KSOU after SSLC? How can we proceed further to join LLB course? Is PUC a must?
  2. BCA Correspondence Course Details: Fee Structure, Timings and Course Duration? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  4. Am I eligible to BCA course with 75% in SSLC and 70% in 12th? -- [New]
  5. Will I be able to join BCA course in Correspondence having completed Diploma in EEE but having a backlog?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for correspondence degree? I've completed SSLC
  7. Can I join Air Force being a candidate of doing Graduation in BCA by Correspondence?
  8. Which is a better correspondence course after BCA?
  9. How to join BCA 2nd year by distance education after completing diploma in EEE with SSLC qualification
  10. Any chance to do correspondence degree course in short time? Will I be eligible to do any degree without attending SSLC exam?
  11. Which are the correspondence courses that are available after SSLC?
  12. How to do BCA in correspondence after completing diploma in information science?
  13. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  14. Details for difference between BCA and BCA lateral entry?
  15. Can I join BCA in correspondence after completing my 12th Arts? List of the open universities?
  16. Should I join BCA in correspondence? I am a DCE holder
  17. Can I join BCA on the basis of Diploma only?
  18. Any chance to get a job in Tamilnadu Government after scoring 72% in SSLC and 68% in HSC?
3rd October 2015, 10:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join BCA correspondence after SSLC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sslc after can i join to bca corespondence ..could u please give me the details
Sorry that you are not eligible for BCA after completing 10th standard. The basic requirement for pursing the BCA is 12th standard in in any stream from a recognized board under the central/state education board. There is no restriction on the stream in the higher secondary level. However, you are required to study Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. The admission process for the BCA depends on the merit list prepared by the concerned college. I suggest you to continue your studies by applying for 11th standard and 12th standard with Mathematics subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?