10th July 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

With degree qualification with subjects(Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) can I get into ISRO? Exams which I need to answer?

can i get into ISRO with degree qualification with subjects- mathematics, statistics, computer science..? if so what are the exams i shud go through? when can i apply to ISRO?

11th July 2011, 01:14 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: With degree qualification with subjects(Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) can I get into ISRO? Exams which I need to answer?

Dear Friend

ISRO very rarely recruits B.Sc. graduates.

You should either have a B.Tech. or M.Sc. degree to become eligible for
junior scientist position in ISRO.

ISRO conducts the recruitment exam every year for B.Tech. and M.Sc.
passed out candidates.

You should go for M.Sc. in computer science or statistics for better scope in ISRO.

Visit the ISRO website to know about available vacancies.

http://www.isro.org/scripts/job.aspx
11th July 2011, 05:54 AM
Uttam Nandi

Default Re: With degree qualification with subjects(Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science) can I get into ISRO? Exams which I need to answer?

Dear friend,
ISRO is a very prestigious organisation responsible for research and other space related work.
You are not eligible to get into ISRO with degree qualification.
ISRO recruits engineers/scientists through a entrance exam which is conducted in the month of April/May. Eligible candidates are students with B.E/B.Tech in the branch of computer science and engineering, mechanical engineering and civil engineering who have aggregate 65% marks.
ISRO also recruits PhD holders of subjects which are relevant to ISRO. You can do PhD in computer science then register in the ISRO website. For detailed information please refer to
http://www.isro.org
11th July 2011, 08:41 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear

yes you also apply for ISRO EXAM

but your career 60% above percentage

then you eligible for giving this exam..............
18th October 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

can I get into isro after doing my M.Sc in statistics or computer science? I scored 92% in BSc mathematics,computer science and statistics combination
5th September 2017, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Hi friend, I am Ragavi studying BSc statistics. My aim is get a job in ISRO. My doubt is how I can get a job in ISRO. Then where I am continue my post graduate it is helpful to achieve my aim.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?