5th May 2012, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Which degree is required for B.Ed entrance exam?

which degree is required for b.ed...please tell me which is the ddegree

6th May 2012, 12:04 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which degree is required for B.Ed entrance exam?

dear friend,

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR B.Ed ENTRANCE EXAM:
  • the candidates should have passed B.A/BSc/B.Com/B.Sc(Home Science)/B.C.A/B.B.M examination.
  • candidates with at least 50% marks either in bachelor's degree or in the master's degree or any other qualification equivallent there to,are eligible.
  • However ,candidates belonging to all other reserved categories should have secured 45% marks int the qualifying examination.
  • the candidate should have completed 19 years of age on at the time of applying.

all the best.............
6th May 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which degree is required for B.Ed entrance exam?

after completing any three year full time degree course you become able to get B.Ed entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?