4th January 2016, 09:54 PM
rimsingh

Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?

Sir,
After completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering what is the detail process of admission in B.Tech course? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  4. What is the procedure and qualifications required to join Aeronautics or Aerospace after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  6. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  7. Procedure to get admission in AMIE course for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  8. Detailed procedure to study Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder in Assam?
  9. Possibility to study B.Arch for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  10. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma holder?
  12. Can I do graduation in B.Arch after completion of diploma course in civil engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  14. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  15. Procedure to get admission in any government college of Maharashtra to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma in ECE student? What does Lateral Entry Test means?
  16. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  17. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Germany after completing Diploma?
  18. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study B.Arch for Civil Engineering Diploma 3rd year student?
13th January 2016, 08:58 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study B.Tech after completion of Diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimsingh View Post
Sir,
After completing my Diploma in Civil Engineering what is the detail process of admission in B.Tech course? Kindly tell me about this asap.
As you have completed your Diploma course, so you can directly get admission to 2nd year of Bachelor course i.e B.Tech or B.E. by qualifying Lateral Entry Exam.

Lateral Entry exam is conducted either by the University or College itself for admission.

The syllabus of Lateral Entry exam comprises of:
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
  • Chemistry
  • General Awareness
  • Communication Skills

You may refer following books for Lateral Entry exam preparation:

LEET Lateral Entry Entrance Test for Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree Programmes (2nd Year/3rd Semester) for Diploma Holders 6th Edition
Author: GKP
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
Price: Rs. 511

LEET (Lateral Entry Engineering Test by V. Kapoor
Publisher: Gk Publishers
Price: Rs. 160

Lateral Entry to Engineering Degree (B.E./B.Tech) Exam Guide (Paperback)
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Price: Rs. 172
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?