1st December 2014, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?

hello,
i have been doing ca right now and am in final year of the course. I am planning to take up the cfa course after this. will my ca's 3yrs articleship experience be counted in the work experience requirement for the cfa (america) course? Or will i be required to take up job in investment sector as i read on cfa institutes website?

24th May 2017, 11:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether my CA Articleship of 3 years will be calculated as experience for CFA(American) course?

No, you have to work to gain work experience. Any training will not be considered as work experience by any institute or course.

Hence, make sure you have the concerned work experience before applying for CFA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?