30th December 2011, 12:49 AM
sunil pakhare

Detailed information about MBA CET exam?

please give me detail information about MBA CET exam ?...please send to me the info

17th April 2012, 08:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MBA CET exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunil pakhare View Post
please give me detail information about MBA CET exam ?...please send to me the info

In order to get admission in any recognized Institute for MBA program candidate has to appear for an entrance tests. In order to be eligible for most of the entrance tests, candidate must have completed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University. Also one must have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in the Bachelors degree [45% for reserved candidates]. Candidates in the final year are also eligible for the tests. The entrance test are followed by group discussions and personal interview.

Following are the list of some of the Entrance exam held in the country for MBA programs:
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude Test [SNAP]
  • Allahabad University MBA Entrance
  • Birla Institute of Management Technology MBA Entrance Exam
  • Graduate Management Aptitude Test [GMAT]
  • Himachal Pradesh Common Management Aptitude Test
  • Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test
  • ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
  • IGNOU OPENMAT MBA Entrance Exam
Some of the Institutes consider candidates with scores in CAT, MAT, XAT, ATMA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?