22nd March 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?

Sir,
Can you tell me what is MBA?
I am a student of 12th Commerce
so after that I can do MBA?
What is the benefit of doing MBA course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

27th March 2015, 08:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a Master's degree course of two years duration. Candidates who had completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue this course. To get admission in this course, you need to appear in any one of the MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in MBA course. Since, you had not completed Bachelor's degree course, you are not eligible to pursue MBA course.
27th March 2015, 10:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA after completing 12th Commerce? Detailed information and benefits of doing MBA?

You can't apply for MBA directly after 10+2 but you can go for a integrated BBA-MBA program which is offered by only a few Universities in India. Therefore, you have to completed a Degree course before getting admission in a MBA course.

After completion of degree you have to appear for various entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, CMAT etc for getting admission in top management schools. those who have a excellent score in any of these entrance exams will get admission in top management schools.
10th April 2015, 10:39 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you tell me what is MBA?
I am a student of 12th Commerce
so after that I can do MBA?
What is the benefit of doing MBA course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Hello,

An MBA ie. Master in Business Administration is a level up from an undergraduate business degree, and once achieved generally places the graduate well above those with only undergraduate degrees. Most major universities and colleges provide MBA programs, which usually last two years. Yes, after 12th you need to do B.Com then M.Com and then you can go for MBA. After MBA you can become Financial helper, A charted Accountant and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?