5th March 2012, 10:10 AM
wangditsering

Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?

i had completed my graduation last yr. i was in b.com
(g), i want to joun icwai give me some ideas regarding the course, admission n all thanks

7th March 2012, 02:49 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wangditsering View Post
i had completed my graduation last yr. i was in b.com
(g), i want to joun icwai give me some ideas regarding the course, admission n all thanks
As you mentioned that you have already completed your Bachelors Degree program, you may register for the Cost and Work Accountancy course and get exemption from the first stage, which is known as Foundation Course. So, you will able to directly join the second stage known as Intermediate Course and it will be followed by Final Course, Computer Training of 150 Hrs, Modular Training for 15 days and Industrial Training for a period of six months.

For admission, you will need to contact your nearest ICWAI Regional Council.
For more information, refer to the official website of Institute of Cost ad Work Accountants of India.
25th August 2012, 07:50 PM
nlegend
Member+

Default Re: Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?

Hello friend

Foundation Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

a) 17 years of age; and
(b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Fees
Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college

When to Apply:

Exams are held two times in a year i.e. on 11th to 18th June and on 10th to 17th December.
For June Term Examination apply before 05th December of previous year and for December Term Examination apply before 05th June

For more details visit www.icwai.org

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?