28th July 2013, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com

sir i completed B.Com in this year i want addmision procudure about the ICWAI and i miss the first registration of icwai.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for ICWAI course having completed B.Com? Admission Procedure, duration and eligibility criteria for this course? Institutes offering this course in Delhi?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in ICWAI for M.Com. holders
  3. Details of ICWAI course: Duration of course, Procedure to apply and Scope after ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I go for ICWAI course after completion of my B.Com? How may I get the details like admission procedure, eligibility criteria etc for the same? I have done my B.Com from Gulbarga University
  5. What is the duration and fee structure of ICWAI?
  6. How to do ICWAi after completing B.Com and MBA?
  7. How to apply for ICWAI Intermediate exam? I have completed B.Com from Karnataka University
  8. Can i get external admission for SYB.Com after completing F.Y.B.Com with ATKT
  9. How to do ICWAI and MBA after completing B.Com
  10. Am I eligible to become a custom officer? I have completed B.Com
  11. How can I get admission in ICWAI? I am a B.Com final year
  12. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  13. How a BCA graduate can appear for ICWAI? -- [New]
  14. What is the duration of ICWAI course for M.Com student?
  15. Is B.Com background necessary for CS course? Is it as tough as CA or ICWAI? Best institutes offering the course?
  16. How can I join Part Time coaching in evening session in Shankar IAS academy?
  17. Best career options for commerce students? I am a 12th passed student
  18. Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?
1st May 2014, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com

sir i want to know the scope in this course and Iwant to know how many years itwill take
plz sir as per my reccommendarion can you abswer my questions
4th July 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for ICWAI? I have completed B.Com

Sir I have given my b.com 2nd year paper , I want to ask when should I take admission in I.c.w.a now or after completing my 3rd year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?