20th August 2012, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance

What is the benefit for me of doing ICWAI because i have complete my graduation in b.com(banking & insurance ) & also have one year exp. with icici bank ltd as a customer service officer

Related Questions:
  1. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  2. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  3. How to pursue LLB after completing graduation in banking and insurance
  4. Required criteria to join Armed Force having completed Graduation from Banking and Insurance?
  5. Can I apply for D Post of Clerks are completing graduation from D Banking in Insurance course
  6. Courses after 12th standard with commerce for average student? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  8. Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance? -- [New]
  9. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  10. Eligibility Criteria of IFBI courses?
  11. Is ICWA better than MBA and M.Com?
  12. What is the future on ICWAI and MBA finance?
  13. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  14. What should I do for Future studies having completed B.Com? Which Institutes are better for MBA course?
  15. How to do ICWAi after completing B.Com and MBA?
  16. How to apply for ICWAI Intermediate exam? I have completed B.Com from Karnataka University
  17. What is the scope for ICWAI? How much expenditure is there for ICWAI course?
  18. Detailed Information regarding ICWAI course? How to get admission for this course having completed my Graduation?
26th November 2013, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the benefits of going ICWAI? I have completed graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance

what is a qualification for studying ICWA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?