3rd November 2011, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Detailed list of industries which offer job for freshers in Energy Engineering Field?

please send me the detailed list of industries which offer job for freshers in energy engineering field.

Related Questions:
  1. List Higher studies options in Petroleum and Energy field?
  2. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  3. How to get job in Core Industries if completed B.E. 3 years back?
  4. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  6. Job opportunities for B.E electrical engineering freshers?
  7. How to get a government and private sector job after completing engineering in E&C?
  8. Institutions conducting specialization in field of energy auditing, quality management related to courses in regular?
  9. List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Which industries offer government jobs for MBA freshers?
  11. Is there any possibilities of getting job in any MNC company after having a year drop in my engineering course? -- [New]
  12. Can girls get well paid job in ceramic industries? List of ceramic industries for the same?
  13. Job opportunities with salary package for female Civil Engineer in Hyderabad?
  14. Am I eligible for mechanical branch after scoring 42545 in general category?
  15. What is the scope of doing B.Sc in Chemistry?
  16. Chemical Engineering: Course Difficulty Level? Job Prospects?
  17. What type of job will I get after doing M.E in Energy Engineering? Is there any exam for Energy Engineering?
  18. Job vacancies for freshers in EEE branch?
15th November 2011, 04:28 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed list of industries which offer job for freshers in Energy Engineering Field?

Energy engineering is a field of good job prospects. You can find opportunities in many of the fields. Some of the fields where you can find opportunities are Refinery and petrochemicals, Cement, Chemicals, Automobile Industries, etc. These companies recruit fresher for junior engineer posts. You can see the notification of the recruitment in all the leading newspapers. You can find large opportunities abroad as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?