4th January 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Which industries offer government jobs for MBA freshers?

iam soundarya.perceiving MBA final year...iam searching for govt job with the MBA(hr)....any one plz help me....

4th February 2012, 11:11 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which industries offer government jobs for MBA freshers?

As a MBA in HR you cannot get a government job directly. To get any government job you have to appear for the exam conducted by State or Central government and clear it. Many exams are conducted by State Level PSC, RRB, UPSC, SSC, IBPS, Other Nationalized Banks etc., for several posts in different government departments. To get government jobs as per your interest and eligibility you have to appear for the written exams followed by group discussion and personal interviews for successful candidates. Candidates clearing the interviews get the respective government jobs. To know about written exams and job vacancies you can follow the employment news and you can also refer, www.upsc.gov.in, www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
11th May 2012, 06:31 PM
romi_bal

Quote:
MBA students are required at every field in every sector including both public & private. Selection is based on Written exam followed by interview.
Importance of Marketing MBA in government jobs

People who are in charge of Marketing in government agencies should be capable of creating good marketing strategies and conveying their message to people. An MBA program provides you with all the theoretical knowledge along with practical skills of marketing which makes you able to do the needful in the best possible manner and deliver the results as per requirement without any hitch. The knowledge greatly helps in efficiently dealing with people leading to high prospects of job in government agencies associated with this sector.

Importance of Finance MBA in getting government jobs

The government agencies related with finance are in search of those people who are quick thinkers, have qualities of reviewing and planning finance related policies and may advise the government for gaining better financial status by employing various methods and means. An MBA degree in finance teaches you all these qualities and you can get a placement in finance department of top government agencies.
12th May 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Iam Ashok. How to get the HR jobs in govt sectors
6th June 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

m i do MBA after 10 in iim or galgotia colege? I have passed 10 with 36 percent in up board in 2011.please advice
29th June 2012, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

i offer mba hr job in government sector my is indu recently(2012) completed mba(hr) my email [email protected]
20th September 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Please tell me the next date of IBPS exam 2012.How many times does IBPS exam conduct in a year? RSVP.

Regards
Bhaskar
3rd December 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i want govt job in HR ,i completed my MBA in HR but becoz of i m freshers no requirements are there so plz help me in this
5th September 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I completed my mba hr and marketing in this year any government jobs is there plus give some ideas this is my mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?