9th January 2014, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Job vacancies for freshers in EEE branch?

Hi sir,

I have completed my Bteh this year ,and desperately searching for job in Electronic field .Could you please help me with the companies having vacancies in the same field or some consultancies who can help me get hired in my field .

Though i have posted my resume on several job websites ,but its all useless.....I m getting call for call center job.

Regards

Danish

12th January 2014, 01:09 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Job vacancies for freshers in EEE branch?

Yea, its of-course really tough to get a job which is based on Electrical but it won't be that hard if you are ready to work even in small company as there will be always a opening in it.

The main disadvantage to do job in those small companies is that the initial salary will be really less when compared with others and for starting up you shouldn't see that at all. As experience what matters a lot first.

So, once you work in a small company for 1-2 year then you can just hop in to the big giant companies where they will pay you more since you already have good experience int he core.

I have attached a list of Electrical companies and their official website which are present over India. Just check their careers page to find out the present job availability and apply for the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Electrical_Companies_India.pdf(29.5 KB, 161 views)
12th January 2014, 04:11 PM
sushri_mhnty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I have completed my Bteh this year ,and desperately searching for job in Electronic field .Could you please help me with the companies having vacancies in the same field or some consultancies who can help me get hired in my field .

Though i have posted my resume on several job websites ,but its all useless.....I m getting call for call center job.

Regards

Danish
Dear danish as you are a b.tech fresher deffinatly you will not get a job in renouned core companys so you have to join any small company with low salary. After a minimum experience of 1 year you can get a standard company. First you have to set your mind for this becouse you have to choose one among career or money. I can provide you two cunsultancy name (1) Manpower resourse cunsultancy ,plot no -79, Baramunda bhubaneswar.(2) Creativemind management cunsultancy,Bomikhal,bhubaneswar. I reffer these two because they are good hand. So you take help of them if you are from Odisha. Thanks!
18th April 2014, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

wat wil be the best course for the eee student to get more opportunity in core field?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?