19th November 2010, 08:36 PM
shaalu singh

Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?

Can anyone do ME or mtech in aerospace or aeronautical engineering after be, which institutes are available in india and abroad.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical Engineering from Maharashtra? Cutoff list of Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Which Aeronautical course is better for me being a candidate having finished Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  5. How to join in aeronautical engineering after Diploma in ECE?
  6. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University? -- [New]
  7. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. How should I become a Pilot? I am doing matric
  11. Aeronautics as career?
  12. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  13. How can I get a project of any Navratna Company in Hyderabad in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. List of Colleges offering Intermediate along with Coaching for NDA Exam in Hyderabad, Guntur, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  17. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  18. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
19th November 2010, 10:25 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?

Yes who completed B.tech and qualified is eligible to take branch of his interest..so can take it..
and best colleges for mtech in aerospace or aeronautical engineering are
IIT and MIT , CHENNAI and best is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun..
ALL THE BEST and qualify your exam...
20th November 2010, 06:21 PM
Jinu Alex

dear friend,
you can obviously do M.E in aeronautical engineering. though i can't tell you regarding the colleges all over India, i can tell you about tamil nadu.
in chennai, one of the renowned college is the Hindustan University and the Hindustan institute of engineering and technology. the job opportunities are high and you get job in ISRO, DRDO, Indian airlines etc. another best college in this field is the Anna university, chennai.
and if you are seeking for colleges in abroad, then you have a very good news.
most of the colleges in US offer M.E in aeronautical engineering. one such college is the Washington University in St. Louis which is popular for Aerospace Engineering. canada too has some colleges offering this course.
well, you might know that to get admissions here, you need to clear out GRE,TOEFL and based on your score, you would be alloted the various universities and colleges.
have careful and detailed selection of whichever college you want to join. My best wishes to you. God bless you
26th December 2010, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

Would appreciate if you provide a list of best aeronautical engineering colleges in Bangalore. My son will be finishing his BE in mechanical engineering soon.
Pls give details of admission and fee criteria for 2 years.
Is there a special quota fo NRI?
Pls advise. Many thanks - Ricardo
30th December 2010, 06:24 PM
Sk.Subhani

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaalu singh View Post
Can anyone do ME or mtech in aerospace or aeronautical engineering after be, which institutes are available in india and abroad.
Yes of course you can pursue M.Tech from IIT's, IISC and IIST. Apart from these there are several other universities working under the state universities like JNTU-Hyderabad.

You can pursue M.Tech from any of these universities or colleges.
Your first step towards M.Tech is to appear for GATE exam and try to get a good rank at least below 50.

If you want to pursue higher education abroad then it would be MS(US Universities) and M.Sc(European Universities).

Your first step is to take your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS or Peterson English Proficiency Tests and apply to the universities which best suits your profile.

You can go either for FALL(August) or SPRING(January) intake.
I suggest you to go for Fall intake because, all universities give admissions for fall intake and there are good chances to get funded.

All the Best!
10th January 2011, 09:51 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Is it possible to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaalu singh View Post
Dear friend,
I think M.tech would be better for you after completeing B.E,because it is totally a technical part of study,where you can increase your technical skill...
11th January 2011, 04:48 PM
rks_estate

Hi,

Yes, it is possible to do M.Tech. or M.E. in Aeronatical Engineering after B.E.

If Aeronatical Engineering subject / branch is available in M.Tech. or M.E. then you can do after B.E.

All the Best
3rd February 2011, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

which is exam for m tech in washington university for indian
4th February 2011, 07:38 PM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

to do M.Tech M.E in Aeronatical Engineering
Yes who completed B.tech and qualified is eligible to take branch of his interest..so can take it..
and best colleges for mtech in aerospace or aeronautical engineering are
IIT and MIT , CHENNAI and best is Indian Institute of Aeronautical Engineering, Dehradun..

good luck
23rd April 2011, 04:14 AM
Unregistered

i m doing b tech from cs ,can i do m.tech from aeronautical engg?
12th June 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do m.tech in aerospace eng. as now i m doing b.tech. from cse branch.please tell me i m so interested in aerospace.
6th July 2011, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

i completed b.tech with mechanical. can i join m.tech in aeronautical&what is the cut off ranks in GATE exam
15th November 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Is possible to do M.Tech after B.E in civil Engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?