9th April 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?

Sir,
I am Sarita Basu, I have completed my B.Sc(Biotechnology).
I want to do Training regarding my field.
Please tell me about industries and procedure
to take admission in Training programme?

Related Questions:
  1. Details about Inplant training for chemical engineering student in big industries?
  2. How to apply for industrial training? List of industries for mechanical 3rd year to apply for training in summer
  3. Does TCS offer 6 months project training? What is the procedure and how to apply?
  4. Top training industries that provide IT summer training? Procedure to apply?
  5. List of industries which offer Industrial Training to B.Tech(Industrial Engineering) 3rd year student?
  6. What are the internships for 3rd year ECE students? Any companies offering it?
  7. How much is the salary after completing the diploma course?
  8. List of companies or industries giving Instrumental Training to MSc Science Students?
  9. Companies which offer training for Civil Students and procedure to join the training?
  10. Procedure to apply for Training in TPDDL for B.Tech(EEE) student? List of companies which offers Internship?
  11. Which are the industrial training centers in Hyderabad and Vijayawada? List of the industries there?
  12. List of chemical industries near Bareilly(UP) which can provide six months industrial training to chemical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do summer training in electronics and communication?
  14. List of companies in Chennai for implant training? The best one among all of them and procedure to join?
  15. Industries offering Inplant Training in Ooty for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  16. What is the scope of BSc Chemistry after completing 12th?
  17. List of the top companies along with their web address, offering industrial training?
  18. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat?
21st April 2015, 04:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Sarita Basu, I have completed my B.Sc(Biotechnology).
I want to do Training regarding my field.
Please tell me about industries and procedure
to take admission in Training programme?
List of the companies for training for B.Sc in Biotechnology:-

1. Polyclone Bioservices, 437, 40th Cross Road, 5th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2663 8766

2. Biozeen, # 49/2, Gubbi Cross, Kothanur Post, Hennur - Bagalur Road, Bangalore, Karnataka, Phone: 080 6530 9009

3. Biotecnika Info Labs Pvt Ltd, #427, 1st Floor, 27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 3249 4384

4. Genotypic Technology Pvt. Ltd., 2/13 Balaji Complex 80 Feet Road, RMV 2nd Stage
Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 098454 03332

5. Biocon Ltd., Biocon House, Semicon Park, Electronic City, Phase 2, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080677 56775
25th April 2015, 10:37 PM
PATHGUIDE

Default Re: List of industries which offer Training to B.Sc(Biotechnology) graduate? Procedure to apply?

There are many reputed biotechnology companies which offers training/internship programs for B.Sc students and they mentioned the procedure to apply on their official sites:
1. Biocon, Banglore

2. Serum institute of India, Pune
3. Panacea Biotec, New Delhi
4. Piramal Healthcare
5. Wockhardt Limited, Mumbai
6. GlaxoSmithKline, Mumbai
7. Indian Immunlogicals, Hyderabad
8. Venkateshwara Hatcheries, Pune
9. Novo Nordisk, Banglore
10. TransAsia Biomedics, Mumbai etc.

These are top companies and offers intership programs.

Also you can apply in research institutes and laboratories such as
National Institute of Immunology (NII), New Delhi
THSTI, Gurgaon
IGIB, Mall road, Delhi
IGIB, Mathura road
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?