23rd January 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?

Hello sir,
I am studying in 12th std. I want to take admission in IISER. Please give details of admission procedure, dates of entrance exam & eligibility

- Seema Devasthali

Related Questions:
  1. Has the notification for IISET exam come out? Details about IISET? Which are the courses available?
  2. How to get admission in IISET? What are the career opportunities?
  3. Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?
  4. How to join IISET after passing 12th in Biomaths? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Ed correspondence course?
  7. Eligibility of ICWA course? Criteria and admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility, criteria and admission procedure of PGDM (Finance)?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  10. How to get admission in St. Paul's College Kolkata? Details regarding availability of forms? Admission procedure and other admission details?
  11. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  12. Details of the colleges near Navi Mumbai for admission in B.Ed? What is the procedure for admission?
  13. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  14. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same? -- [New]
  15. Admission procedure and details regarding Ph.D/M.Phil in Biotechnology? Procedure for admission? Fee package for both the courses?
  16. Detailed information, procedure and eligibility to study PhD in ICAR for M.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Eligibility for LLB from IGNOU? Details of taking admission?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(electrical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? I'm a B.Tech(electrical engineer) pass-out with 7.03 cgpa
8th September 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?

I am studying in 12th science std. I want to take admission in IISER. Please give details of admission procedure, dates of entrance exam & eligibility

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-admission-procedure-iiset-what-eligibility-588826.html#ixzz25srtjvn1
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?