24th May 2012, 10:30 PM
dhirendra kumar dwvedi

Details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electronics Engineering student

sir, i wan to know about amie in detial .sir 2011-2012 is the last session of my diloma i electoncs engg.

29th May 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electronics Engineering student

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhirendra kumar dwvedi View Post
sir, i wan to know about amie in detial .sir 2011-2012 is the last session of my diloma i electoncs engg.
The student who was completed +2(inter) or equivalent examination with physics,chemistry,english,mathematics with 45% in each subject are eligible for amie exam.A student who has passed Diploma examinations are Eligible to appear for amie (Diploma Scheme)-Senior Technician.After passing amie exam you can appear for IAS,IPS exams conducted by Upsc.you will also appear to Gate exam also after passing amie exam for further studies.
16th June 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about AMIE course? I am a diploma Electronics Engineering student

after AMIE if I want to a lecturer then which course i complele
27th June 2012, 09:25 AM
Unregistered

hi. Sir i am diploma instrumentation and control engg, how to join AMIE COURSE details
27th June 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wan to know about AMIE Engg in detail .sir 2011-2012 is the last session of my diploma in electrical power system
i also want to know about procedure to take admission
please
9th July 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am shivpratap singh.
I have complete my diploma in EE branch from govt.polytechnic college ajmer with 69% . Now i wanna to take admission in AMIE.so plz tell me about it's full procedure.my email id is [email protected]
19th July 2012, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

sir, i wan to know about AMIE Engg in detail .sir 2005 is pass my diploma in electrical
i also want to know about procedure to take admission
please

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/details-about-amie-course-i-am-diploma-electronics-engineering-student-783611.html#ixzz212URxoAx
11th August 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 year diploma in Garment Designing and Fashion Technology from women's polytechnic Dhenkanal, Odisha. Can I apply for Textile Engineering under AMIE through postal correspondence ? If so, pl advice, how and where to apply?
26th August 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

I have completed "BE" in 2012 with "IT(74.98%)" stream but I am not satisfy with my stream, so I want to get degree of civil branch from AMIE course.please details send to "[email protected]".(1)minimum duration of course (2)full course fees by semester wise (3)list of colleges (4)Examination center (5)process of admission
4th October 2012, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me full detail of amie i have done diploma in ece 2011 so now i want join amie how i can do this
18th May 2013, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I am student of engineering, I want to give AMIE exams. It is possible to give exam while i am student of engineering already ???
24th October 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

am an amie student, how to get my admit card?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?