9th May 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Details about the Biotech course like the eligibility criteria and the job vacancies?

I want a some detials biotechnology course,that course eilgiblity and job vacancies.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities in Indian Biotech Companies after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for MSc Biotech and the syllabus for the entrance in MSc Biotech?
  3. Eligibility criteria for ISRO examination and what are the current vacancies?
  4. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility for writing RRB Engineering Exam?
  7. Minimum eligibility criteria for Ph.D Biotech? Any requirement for NET score?
  8. ICICI job vacancies details? Date of announcement for the vacancies?
  9. List of government and private colleges for Pharma.D, B.Pharma and BSc Biotech? What is the admission procedure and fee structure of the colleges? What is the eligibility criteria? Am I applicable for B.E Biotech if my subject in 12th was Biology?
  10. Details about the government job vacancies for Ayurveda Therapists?
  11. How to get a job in government hospital after completing my BHMS 4 years back? What are the vacancies, eligibility criteria to get a government job?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting job in PWD? -- [New]
  13. Details regarding eligibility criteria of WRT bank exams?
  14. Government jobs after finishing B.Tech in Computer Science? Information regarding best fields in government sector?
  15. How can I apply for off campus placement after completing B.Tech?
  16. Any vacancies for MSc Biotech students?
  17. Eligibilty criteria for PG in biotech or lifescience from JNU?
  18. When can I fill the form of NCERT?
1st August 2011, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Biotech course like the eligibility criteria and the job vacancies?

how can i know bio-tech course details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?