24th August 2013, 08:31 PM
sharma jyotii

How can I apply for off campus placement after completing B.Tech?

Sir,
I want to know how to apply for off campus placements after completing B.Tech. What is the basic eligibility criteria for it and on which site I can get details of job vacancies related to this field in multinational companies.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of job will I get after and what will be the package in IT sector?
  2. A IT graduate student which got 53%(ICSE) in 10th, 90% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech will face any restriction in campus placement?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement after scoring 86% in 10th, 81% in 12th and 60% in all semester
  4. How can I apply for off campus recruitment in companies of New Delhi?
  5. How to apply for off campus placement for job in IT companies?
  6. How to get a job in VLSI as a fresher? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Criteria for campus placement in Larsen and Toubro?
  8. Can I apply for off campus placement after scoring 59% in 12th and 69% in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for Infosys Campus Placement after scoring 87% in 10th, 82% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech?
  10. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)? -- [New]
  11. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard?
  12. Am i eligible for online campus placement of Infosys
  13. How to get job in MNC during B.Tech final year?
  14. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  15. Am I eligible for online campus placement at Infosys? I have scored 62% in 20th, 80% in inter
  16. Qualification required for off-campus placement in HCL for B.Tech final year student?
  17. What should I do after B.Tech? Which institution is the best for GATE from placement point of view?
  18. After completing B.Tech where can I apply for government jobs? What type of preparation is needed?
20th September 2016, 09:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for off campus placement after completing B.Tech?

The Off-Campus Placements are the recruitment drives conducted by different companies for large number of candidates at one particular college/ office.

The company which is conducting the Off-Campus recruitment drive will specify the eligibility criteria required to attend the drive. You can know about Off-Campus Placement drives through online sites like Shine, Naukri, etc.,. You need to register and create an account to get regular updates regarding off-campus placement drives.

Once, you have created a notification from the sites where you have registered, everything related to off-campus placement drive like eligibility criteria, skills required, package offered, venue, etc., will be clearly mentioned, you can attend the drive if you fulfill the eligibility criteria required to attend the off-campus placement recruitment drive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?