9th January 2014, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?

respected sir/madam
I just passed b.tech civil and i want to do diploma in architecture please give me detail about architectural diploma what is the fees, duration, and after that can i get admission in degree architecture......

neel

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  2. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  3. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  4. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  5. How to compete B.Tech civil after completing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  6. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  7. List of top 10 private colleges of engineering in Haryana?
  8. Can a diploma holder in Architectural Assistantship be eligible for the post of J.E Civil?
  9. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  10. How may i join degree course in Architecture through distance learning after my Diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  12. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  14. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  15. Is it possible to become an Architectural Engineer after completing B.E Civil?
  16. How to do B.Tech without appearing for entrance exam?
  17. How to do B.Tech after pursuing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after scoring CPI of 7.55
15th January 2014, 06:46 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir/madam
I just passed b.tech civil and i want to do diploma in architecture please give me detail about architectural diploma what is the fees, duration, and after that can i get admission in degree architecture......

neel

Hey friend,

I am not sure why you want to do a Diploma course right after completing a Degree which is B.Tech in Civil and as you have asked for the information regarding to join in Diploma in Architecture it is that you need to satisfy the eligibility conditions framed for the Diploma course and they are:

The Duration for the course is 3 years.

The candidate should have a age limit of a minimum of 15 years and the Education qualification needed for doing in Diploma in Architecture is that the candidate must have completed 10th and even the candidate who has completed +2 from a recognized school board of education with a fair percentage.

If you are going to satisfy these then you can join in the Diploma course.

ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?