5th September 2011, 08:39 PM
YOGALAKSHMI R

Details about the government core companies which recruit ECE graduates?

Hi its me, YOGA i need some govt core companies details which recruit ECE graduates at present

11th September 2011, 09:22 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about the government core companies which recruit ECE graduates?

There are many companies from Government sector which you can try out for but first develop your knowledge in technical side and aptitude part for getting selected.
Some of the PSU's which you can apply for are:-
NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ISRO, HAL, SAIL, BSNL, GAIL, .etc

There are even private companies which recruit ECE graduates.You can try out in companies like Samsung, Intel, Synergy, Seimens,.etc
All these companies conducts their examinations separately for recruiting Engineers from various streams.Presently I have mentioned few companies which are from your core side.The notifications of all the companies will be published in the "Employment News".Each company conducts their own examination at different time but the selection pattern remains the same i.e written test in selected cities followed by interview and medical test.

For more details about PSU's you can visit the following link
http://www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

The above link consist all details of Public sector companies.The above site contain the list of PSU's along with the their websites.You can even go through the IES examination conducted by the UPSC for entering into various sectors like
Defense, Railways, Aviation sector,.etc.
11th September 2011, 10:23 PM
Aninkanti

Default Re: Details about the government core companies which recruit ECE graduates?

Goverment Core companies are:-
NTPC, BEL, BHEL, ISRO, HAL, SAIL, BSNL, GAIL,.. whose recruit ECE graduates.

The notifications of all the companies will be published in the "Employment News".And then you can apply for the post in which you are eligiable.

For more details about Govt.core companies you can visit:
www.india.gov.in/citizen/PSU.php

Best of luck!
4th December 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

PSUs recruiting ECE graduates
29th March 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am studying ece 3 rd year in kluniversity i got 70%
i am eligible for government jobs........
1st December 2013, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. I am having CGPA as 7.5 (ECE). Am i eligible for govt jobs..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?