30th July 2015, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

Which job has highest scope in India Electrical or Electronics?

I am a first year student in electrical engineering and i am confused about the subject which i have taken though i am very good at it . so i want to know which has the highest job scopes in india electrical or electronics.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Engineering stream has great scope in India?
  2. Highest salary after diploma in Electrical & Electronics?
  3. What is the scope of Electronics & Communication and Electrical engineering in private sector?
  4. Career scope for ECE stream outside India especially in UK?
  5. Are Electronics and Electronics Engineering applicable for government jobs? What is the scope of this branch in India and abroad?
  6. What is scope of electronics and electrical engineering ?
  7. What should I do for B.Tech after ITI Draughtsman? Evening B.Tech courses in Kerala?
  8. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which one is better for females between Electrical and Electronics?
  10. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  11. Difference between electronics, electrical and electronics and telecommunication?
  12. Which is better after Diploma Electrical between Distance B.Sc Electronics and B.Sc computer? Scope in both the career options for IT jobs?
  13. Scope of Electronics and Communications Engineering in India?
  14. Scope and good institutes in India for M.E (electronics)? Specialization for a bright career and interest in Satellite communication? GATE rank required?
  15. Which is the best engineering course after completing 2nd PU?
  16. List of colleges which give admission through AIEEE ranks in Tamilnadu?
  17. Is M-Tech in Electrical Engineering a good choice? Which universities to join?
  18. Which M.Pharma branch has highest scope to pursue career in abroad? Procedure to get a job in abroad?
31st July 2015, 03:10 PM
maybach

Default Re: Which job has highest scope in India Electrical or Electronics?

>> There are lots of opportunities for ECE branch.
Courses like B.tech in Electronics or even Bsc in electronics are great courses in terms of job scenario.

>>ECE branch has got lots of opportunities in private as well as in the government sector. Also, the beauty of ECE branch is that you become eligible for the software field as well as for your core field also. Hence, your span for job search increases.

>> Big software giants like Infosys, TCS and Wipro do take ECE graduates. Its just that you should have a basic knowledge of programming languages like C or Java and the rest of the things they wuill teach you in their training.

>> Also, you have equal opportunities in the core fields. ECE companies like Ericsson and Siemens are always in search of young talent who they can train and then make an asset for their company.

>> Talking about the government sector you can get the jobs through various exams like Gate and IES. Talking about the Gate ,exam is conducted every year by any of the Indian institute of technology.

>>There are lots of public sector undertakings which recruit through the gate score.

>>Also there are lots of other exams like ssc and cgl through which government jobs are there and there are lots of vacancies for be ece students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?