5th January 2013, 03:24 AM
Dharanihari

Details about Group II exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

I need the full details about group2 exam in tamilnadu ,how to prepare and the syllabus can u guide me step by step process this is my email [email protected]

5th January 2013, 10:53 AM
sbhndsen
Member+

Default Re: Details about Group II exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

TNPSC Group 2 examination syllabus includes as:
1. General Knowledge
2. General English
3. General Tamil

All total marks: 340 marks and Oral test: 40 marks, while For written test:300 marks
in which General knowledge section:150 marks and Other section (General English/ Tamil is for 150 marks.

Educational Qualifications:
You must have any Degree/ Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Institutions/ University. It is required that, you must also studied in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern education. The candidate also should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.

Age Limit:
General Candidate maximum 30 years while SC/ST or MBC or De notified Communities or BC and Destitute Widows of all castes allowed from 18 years to 35 years.

The above age limit is applicable to all the posts except the following posts....
1. Sub-Registrar, Grade-II - 20 years to 30 years
2. Junior Employment Officer (DA) - 18 years to 40 years

Please navigate here for more informations: http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
5th January 2013, 11:22 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Details about TNPSC Group 2 exam:-

Educational Qualifications - The aspirants applying for the posts must have any Degree or a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Institutions. The applicants must also studied in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern education. the candidate also should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.

Application Fee: Aspirants usually have to pay Rs. 50/- as application fee through online/offline mode and Rs. 100/- as examination fee in the form of challan in case of offline mode payment in any Indian Bank or Post Office or in case of Online mode payment should be done by Net banking using Credit Card/Debit Card.

How to Apply: Eligible aspirants have to apply only through online mode by log on to the TNPSC official website which is 'www.tnpsc.gov.in' or www.tnpsscexams.net. The application should be submitted on or before the Last date mentioned below. Aspirants who are applying through online mode application must have a recent scanned photograph, and note the application number and password you get on application submission and a print out of duly filled in application (which must be sent to the commissioner) with mandatory details for future reference.

Good Luck..............
5th January 2013, 02:22 PM
amahajan

Smile Re: Details about Group II exam in Tamilnadu? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dharanihari View Post
I need the full details about group2 exam in tamilnadu ,how to prepare and the syllabus can u guide me step by step process this is my email [email protected]
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility Details -

Age Limit Details -
Candidates Category

Minimum Age Limit- 18 Years

Maximum Age Limit- 35 years
SC / ST / MBC / Denotified
Communities /BC and
Destitute Widows of all castes

FOR Others----30 years

Educational Qualifications - The aspirants applying for the posts must have any Degree or a Bachelor's Degree from any recognized Institutions. The applicants must also studied in 10 + 2 + 3 pattern education. the candidate also should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language. Click more JOBS for BA/BCOM/BSC for your educational level jobs.

For more details visit the below mentioned link

http://privatejobshub.blogspot.in/2012/06/tnpsc-group-2-eligibility-details-csse.html

You will get the model papers also on the above mentioned link and below mentioned link

http://privatejobshub.blogspot.in/2012/07/tnpsc-group-2-online-test-quiz-2012.html
7th January 2013, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

how can i get the model question paper?
19th March 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i'm sankareswari doing BCA final year student now can i will do apply for tnpsc group2 and what is the age limit
for this post pls answer to this mail id: [email protected]
26th March 2013, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

hi i am prasanna .... i am doing my b.co. in madras university .... shall i apply for group 2 exam... april 2013 i will finish my b.com ...... reply to my mail --- [email protected]
14th July 2013, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Am ragavi...am doing my b.e in cbe..I need to know the
Procedure about how to apply and what are all
Restrictions?....and for BC caste candidates have how
Many attempt?.... respond to my id ...........

[email protected]
24th December 2013, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I want Group 1 syllabus in tamil if anybody having this pls give the link...
Thanks in advance....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?