5th August 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Full details about TNPSC Group Exams for B.Sc graduate?

Dear sir ,

I'm going to finish my B.Sc ( Apparel & fashion design ) thru Tamilnadu open university . I came under the category of 10 th , HSC & degree.

Now I want to apply for the TNPSC group exams. In which I want to apply for the posts of Municipal Commissoner , in the dept of Civil supplies like .

KINDLY GIVE ME THE FULL DETAILS like ELIGIBILITY , under in which category group i'm going to apply .

Kindly help me to proceed about this for the further . Also Kindly inform me when will the exams are going to start .

Pls I need the details at the earliest possible so that only I will able to prepare furtherly .

with thnx & rgds

Kavitha Ramesh

2nd December 2014, 11:39 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Full details about TNPSC Group Exams for B.Sc graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir ,

I'm going to finish my B.Sc ( Apparel & fashion design ) thru Tamilnadu open university . I came under the category of 10 th , HSC & degree.

Now I want to apply for the TNPSC group exams. In which I want to apply for the posts of Municipal Commissoner , in the dept of Civil supplies like .

KINDLY GIVE ME THE FULL DETAILS like ELIGIBILITY , under in which category group i'm going to apply .

Kindly help me to proceed about this for the further . Also Kindly inform me when will the exams are going to start .

Pls I need the details at the earliest possible so that only I will able to prepare furtherly .

with thnx & rgds

Kavitha Ramesh

Each and every year Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts examinations for recruiting persons for various services of the State Government of Tamil Nadu, including State, Subordinate and ministerial service. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts over 170 examinations for the recruitment in these services. Notifications for these examinations are released from time to time.

You have to follow all sorts of rules and regulations for these examinations. The age limit should be 21 to 35 years. You have to fill application form and submit it within a given date in order to enroll your names in these exams.

Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission conducts Combined Subordinate Service examination in I (CSSE-I) for direct recruitment in a number of services under TamilNadu Government. The services are divided into two parts. One for which both written and oral exams are conducted and one for which only written exams are conducted. Both the examinations lead candidates to a government service. Number of vacancies in these services is available with notification. The selection will be made in three successive stages viz

-Preliminary examination
-Main examination
-personal interview.

Official Website - www.tnpsc.gov.in
31st March 2021, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

I'm UG graduate student in garment designing.. I need to apply for government job. So, how can I apply? For which post I can apply?
31st March 2021, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

I'm UG graduate student in garment designing. I need to apply for government job in textiles or garment fields. So how can I apply? For which post I can apply?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?