8th May 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Details about Intelligence bureau? What is the qualification required? Is there any physical test for selection?

plz sir give me full detail about intellegence beuro like,
age limit
qualification
about test
is there any physical test for the selection or not
just give me full detail
thankyou sir
rohit kumar

10th May 2012, 06:39 PM
uday.krk

Default Re: Details about Intelligence bureau? What is the qualification required? Is there any physical test for selection?

This examinations is conducted by the SSC i.e staff selection commission every year .
This examination is also called Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam i.e CGPE.

This examination is conducted for following posts in CBI ::

Sub-Inspector
Assistant Public Prosecutor
Senior Public Prosecutor (SPP).

ELIGIBILITY ::

Your age must be between 20 years to 27 years for general category .There is some relaxation given to reserved caste students in upper age limit .

For SC/ST the upper age limit is 32 years which means there are 5 year relaxation given
For OBC : the upper age limit is 30 years which means there are 3 year relaxation given

Qualification Required for CBI:
1.Should be Citizen of India.
2.Should have completed Graduation from Any Stream
3.Should have 60% marks in Graduation from Discipline University.
4.Age Should be between 21-30 Years.
Structure of the examination ::

Written test
Interview
Medical Test.

The questions are asked generally from the following topics

General Intelligence Reasoning
General Awareness
Numerical Aptitude
English Comprehension

All the Best.
12th May 2012, 10:22 AM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Details about Intelligence bureau? What is the qualification required? Is there any physical test for selection?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
age limit
qualification
about test
just give me full detail
thankyou sir
rohit kumar
A candidate can apply for the CBI through combined graduate level examination.
This examination is conducted by the SSC every. You can apply for the post of sub inspector through this examination in CBI. The eligibility required for the post of sub inspector in CBI is given below:

Education Qualification
Candidate applying in the CBI should be graduate in any discipline from the recognized university. Those appeared in the final year examination are also eligible to apply for SSC combined graduate level examination.

Age Limit
Candidate applying for the post of sub inspector in CBI through SSC combined graduate level examination should have age between 20 to 25 years.
Relaxation in age is given to reserved category candidates like SC/ST, OBC, PH and so on.

Physical Standard

Height: 165 cms Height relaxable by 5 cms. In the case of Garwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Tribals, members of Kumaon Region, Nagas and Scheduled Tribes who as a race are short in height and not to the people declared as Scheduled Tribe.

Chest: 81 cms. (fully expanded with a minimum expanses of 5 cms.)

For more information on this examination you can also visit at the below web site.
ssc.nic.in
12th May 2012, 05:34 PM
romi_bal

Default Re: Details about Intelligence bureau? What is the qualification required? Is there any physical test for selection?

Quote:
The CBI is controlled by the Ministry of Personnel headed by the Union Minister who reports directly to the Prime Minister of India.
A candidate can apply for CBI through SSC combined graduate level exam.

Eligibility:
1. Graduation with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to appear for this exam.
2. They must be at least 20 years at the time of applying. SC/ST/OBC candidates must be at least 30 years when they apply.
3. The candidates who qualify in the written test will be later called for a Physical Test and Interview.

Physical Standards required:

Height: 165 cms relaxable by 5 cms for Garwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas, Tribals, Nagas & Scheduled Tribes who as a race are short in height.

Chest: 81 cms.(fully expanded with a minimum expenses of 5cms)

For more information visit website www.ssc.nic.in
14th May 2012, 10:56 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,

Yes shore you can apply for Intelliganad bureau.
This exam is conducted by the SSC,this exam is conducted yearly once.

Eligibility criteria:

-->Candidate should be complete graduation from any recognised university.

-->Finak year candidates may also eligible.

-->Age limits is 20 years to 30years.

-->There is a relaxation for obc, sc/st candidates as per the govt regulations.

-->Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Height should be minimum of 165cms and chest should be minimum of 81 cms.

For more details visit

http://www.ssc.nic.in

Best of luck.
26th May 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% marks in graduation..can i give IB exam??
26th May 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have 45% marks in graduation..can i give IB exam??
22nd June 2012, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i hav only 163cm height ,in OBC can i apply IB please repl.. me
3rd September 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

sir i am studing in bca final year and i get 53% in last two.is i eligible for applaying for cbi and my category is obc
23rd October 2012, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

R/sir
i have completed diploma in mechanicle enginering also i have complete 12th (hsc).
are i eligible for ib any catagory.
[email protected]
13th December 2012, 05:56 AM
Unregistered

sir
i have 51.67% marks in graduation. can i eligible for intelligence bureau? and my category is OBC.
pls rply me, [email protected]
4th January 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

i have 45% marks in graduation..........can i give ib exam?
31st January 2013, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

I am doing IPcc-CA am i eligible to do sir?
5th February 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 12th passed in arlt side and now i am pursunig b.com i eligible in ib exam apply
5th February 2013, 03:24 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

Hi
The exam for getting into intelligence bureau, you need to clear the exam which is conducted by the staff selection commission, popularly known as ssc. For giving this exam, you will have to fill up the eligibility criteria.
The eligibility criteria is that you should be a citizen of India and your age should be in between 21-27 years of age. A relaxation of 3 years is given to the obc students while a relaxation of 5 years is given to the sc/st students.
You should be a graduate in any stream from a recognized university of India with an aggregate of60% marks.
After clearing the written test, you are called for an interview and after that you will have to clear the medical test before joining the service.
Gud luck
5th February 2013, 04:34 PM
Beawar

Dear..

It is very good to see that you are interested in INTELLIGENCE BUREAU and want to serve the nation. There are few eligibility criteria and qualification require for the job and if you satisfy that then you will be able to join intelligence bureau.

Eligibility :-

1. 20-27 years of age
2. Must be a graduate
3. Relaxation to those who belong to backwards classes
4. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
5. Candidate should be mentally and physically fit.
6. No subject preference

SSC every year conducts SSC CGL exam to recruit candidates for Intelligence bureau as well as for the other departments of Govt of India. If you want to enroll then do it as forms for CGL EXAMS are out now. The exam will be conducted in 2 phase and a good marks in that exam can help you in getting a post in Intelligence department.

ALL THE BEST
25th March 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

age limit
qualification
about test
just give me full detail
thankyou sir
Shah Rukh Aziz
Email Id- [email protected]
14th May 2013, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
please let me suggest where is the coaching institute around NCR and Delhi region.
11th August 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Hi

I am a female and plz let me know that what are the eligibility critreria to apply for acio grade 2 exam in ib

Regards,

shivani
14th September 2013, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Can a person wearing glasses go in I.B
14th September 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can a person wearing glasses go in I.B
8th October 2013, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

10 2 ITI Eletrction canbedat appliet this job
8th October 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

10 2 ITI Eletrction canbedat appliet this job
2nd December 2013, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

sir... can a person with deep partial thickness (second degree BURN) go for I.B
2nd December 2013, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

sir... can a person with deep partial thickness (second degree BURN) go for I.B
18th January 2014, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between the recruitment of ssc cgl and acio-ii/exe recruitment(about job profile) in IB?
10th April 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I am Amit from mumbai
I applyed for security assistant of IB please prefer me any textbook for its examination and give some idea about the pesonality test.
THANK YOU....!
17th July 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know whether there is a relaxation of graduate percentage for SC/ST category
17th August 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I take graduation through distend education from Karnataka University can i apply?
28th January 2016, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am graduate with 45% and age 31 yr .am I eligible in IB for any post? Pls give me reply at id [email protected]
6th March 2016, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am a physically handicapped person I would like to know can I became an in officer
3rd September 2017, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Details about the qualifications and education regarding queries???
1. 4th year engineering students can apply for this exam or not???
2. Criteria for girls ??

Sir, I'm studying in 4th year nd as I'm a girl that's why I'm asking........
6th September 2017, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir. My name is Nagaraju Mamilla. I have lot of interest to join in IB. I had completed my graduation in ANU. Is there any special course to join in IB?
16th May 2018, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Can 2nd year medical student(mbbs) give exam? If not then in which year he/she will be eligible for giving exam?
16th May 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Can a 2nd year medical student(mbbs) give exam?
If not then in which year he/she is eligible for giving exam ?
27th March 2019, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my 2nd year without having any stream in post 2nd year can I apply for an IB course..?
4th August 2020, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

can a girl with 148 cms apply for IB ACIO post
4th August 2020, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

can a girl with 148 cms apply for IB ACIO post
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?