3rd December 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?

I want to be a marine engieer. plz. send details about course and its fee and institute offering this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  3. List of the government engineering colleges along with their details like last date of application forms submission, fee structure etc, offering marine engineering course?
  4. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  5. Which are the best Institutes to do M.Sc in Marine Engineering? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  7. Engineering colleges offering marine engineering courses in India? How much time does it take to complete the course? How much is the fee structure?
  8. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  9. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  11. Information regarding 1 year course in Marine Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Which Entrance Exams I have to appear for to get admission for this course?
  12. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Marine Engineering after B.Tech in Automobile Engineering? Colleges for M.Tech Marine Engineering in Australia? Fee structure and scholarship details?
  14. Marks required to do marine engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical degree course? What is the fee structure?
  15. Phd Diploma course details, fee structure, career prospects?
  16. Institutes offering marine engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do Marine Engineering after scoring 65% marks in 12th? What is the fee structure of the course?
  18. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
9th January 2012, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?

how do i get addmission in maritime academy of india(kolkata campus)???....i wanted to do G.P training...anyone plz help me wid this....
22nd March 2013, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is the fee structure and which are the institutes offering it?

Details about the Marine Engineering course? What is fees structure which are institutes best one of south tamil nadu? how to i get admisson in marine course of tamil nadu(mohammed sathaq engineering collage)?
23rd January 2014, 08:01 AM
Unregistered

Hai i want to study this coursr..but i had 73% in plus two.so can i eligible for this course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?