1st January 2011, 01:01 PM
garima pakhariya

Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?

i have done my mca . i don't know what prepration for entrance exam of phd. plz send the detail of phd exam and best university of phd

12th January 2011, 10:50 AM
bikenindia

Default Re: Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?

Hi friend!
The best choice for PhD after MCA I think would be Computer Science. However, before you proceed Iwould suggest that you visit the PhD department of the college/university you are interested in.
Please try to study which topics are yet to be researched specific to computer sciences.
Upon getting the appropriate guidance from university, please proceed on you plans based on your interest, talent and aptitude.
Please also look at the faculty, research funding, college fees and other things before you proceed to take admission.
It is best advised to study PhD in colleges/universities where you have good faculty and lab facilities
some of the reputed colleges are listed in the following attachments i have for you..
hope u chose wisely...
wish u luck...
Attached Files
File Type: doc coleges.doc(40.0 KB, 413 views)
24th January 2011, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Ph.D entrance exam? Best universities for doing Ph.D course after MCA?

where we join
3rd February 2011, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

iam a mca final year student. i want to do phd after mca. please give me the information
18th April 2011, 02:11 AM
Unregistered

What are various job opportunities after Phd in Comp science?
26th May 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

tell me how to get admission in p.hd.my sub is education.
11th July 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i did msc maths .should i go for m.phil or phd ? which one will be better
16th September 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

i did my m.tech. now i want do phd in CSE. could u please tell me about the format of entrance exam.
if possible provide some model ques paper.
27th December 2011, 02:57 PM
Meera_Ravi

Hi,

I am interested in doing Phd, could you please let me know the list of best colleges where I can register for it. Also the steps to enter in to Phd course.

Note:I have completed M.C.A

Regards,
Meera
15th January 2012, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I am Mr. Vinod Kumar Chilaka
I just completed MCA in 2011. now I would like to pursue Ph.D. can you tell me the way to pursue the Ph.D and related domain.....
and related colleges...etc.,
24th January 2012, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to doing mca at jnu.
4th April 2012, 11:41 PM
Dilbag86

After completion of your MCA you are eligible for Ph.D in Computer Science. There are number of universities and institutes available like IIT Delhi, Delhi University, Jamia Milia Islamia, Bharthidasan University etc from were you can pursue.

PhD After MCA:-

PhD After MCA from IGNOU:-

PhD in Computer & Information Science

Minimum Duration: 2 Years

Maximum Duration: 5 Years

Course Fee: Rs. 14,000

Eligibility:

MPhil Degree in the Computer Science / IT etc with fifty-five percent marks

OR

Master's degree or an equivalent degree from any University or a recognised Institute of higher learning in any relevant branch of Science / Engineering & technology with at least 60 percent marks

PhD After MCA from IIT Delhi:-

Eligibility:-

M.Tech. in Computer Science or a related discipline (Computer Technology, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics and Communication etc).
B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc. in Computer Science or related discipline or MCA with a valid GATE score in CS/IT/ECE
M.Sc in Maths/Physics/Statistics with a valid GATE score in their subject
28th May 2012, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I want to do Ph D after completion of M. Tech in Computer sceince from USA how to proceed
26th June 2012, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

still am pursuing mca after mca,i hv to phd bt which is the bst entranc for phd,like through gate?
20th August 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have done my mca ,want to pursue phd (distance learning) but I do not have any Idea about which university is good for that..please anyone help me to find an university,If you are doing some where please share the information with me.
My E-Mail Id is : [email protected].

Thanks !!
5th October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ph.d after MBA ?
25th October 2012, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

I complete our MCA in 2013 . I want to do P.hd from IIT .
Please give me details about enterence exam for P.hd and also eligibility for P.hd.
13th April 2013, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

I am MCA with Web (passed out 2009) , which subject I should chose for PHD
4th September 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

I have cleard my mastering in commerce now i want do phd in economics wheater i eligible for such course
17th June 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I had complete mca.now i want to do p.hd so please tell me what %age is required for obc candidate in mca
27th April 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D entrance exam?best universities for doing PH.D course after mtech?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?