27th August 2016, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am nem kumar jain. I completed MCA from mp and currently working in Genpact bangalors . I want to do PhD so please help me sir and tell me the procedure to get a admission for PhD and I also want to know that I m eligible for PhD or not, I have thorought 65% in all my acedmic MCA with 76%, bca with 65%,12 with 71% ,10 with 70% . please sir give the all details about phd . thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in English after completion of MA with 48 percentage marks and doing B.Ed? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT or NIT after completion of MCA with 76 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible for Ph.D course after completion of MCA in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for PhD from IIT Delhi after MCA? Is MCA equivalent to PhD?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue PhD in Computer Science after completing MCA scoring 74% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  11. Which stream I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  12. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance education?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to apply for Ph.D course after completion of MCA course with 78% marks from Punjabi University?
  17. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA from distance learning course?
28th August 2016, 06:04 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?

Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D after completion of MCA with 70% marks.

You are eligible to do the course as you have the required marks and you are eligible to appear in the entrance examination.

So you need to appear for the entrance examination of the universities where you want to do your Ph.D from.

Once you can clear the examination and a personal interview you will be eligible for the course of Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?