26th May 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Details about Ph.D History from MJP Rohilkhand University?

kindly give the details of doing Ph.d history from MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly, whether we have to appear for some kind of entrance test or not and if in case yes then kindly suffice the date of entrance exam too.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the date sheet of MA(regular) history final year exam of MJP Rohilkhand university Bareilly?
  2. MJP Rohilkhand University and Kanpur University for admission/registration for PhD degree in biochnology/Plant Science/Life Science -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  4. Old question papers of M.Com MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly?
  5. Latest syllabus of B.Ed for this years session in MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly
  6. Date of M.A Hindi private Exam form of MJP Rohilkhand University?
  7. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  8. Registration procedure to study PhD in Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University for Economics postgraduate? -- [New]
  9. Fee structure of B.Ed curses? Date of sale of B.Ed forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which colleges could I get after scoring 31824 in general and 4813 in girls in UPSEE?
  11. Which is the best college for me under UPTU after scoring 42000 rank in UPTU?
  12. Will I get any college after scoring 27359 in UPTU Engineering and 4000 in General?
  13. Date of B.Ed entrance exam? Final date of submission? Entrance exam fee structure?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.?
  15. How to do PhD in History?
  16. Can I apply for PhD in history from Germany university if I have qualified my M.Phil in history?
  17. How may I do M.Tech from Rohilkhand university after completing B.Tech?
  18. How may I get the previous years question papers of MJP university, Bareily for MA final year exam?

28th February 2012, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about Ph.D History from MJP Rohilkhand University?

kindly inform me ph.d. examination's date and about ph.d. notification.

5th February 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Total fees of P.hd.
Give me mail in
[email protected]

25th March 2014, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

what is the criteria of admission in Ph.d in history from MJP Rohilkhand University for the session 2014
plz reply soon

18th April 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to phd syllabus and book in computer science in mjp rohilkhand university bareilly

1st May 2014, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

I want to do phd in english so tell me how to get addmission or when will be held entrance test ...

1st June 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to do ph.d in political science so tell me about ph.d program and assmission process and eligibity criteria......please rply

10th January 2015, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Where can i get phd merit list for history in mjpru
Bareilly

11th September 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Red face Re: Details about Ph.D History from MJP Rohilkhand University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do phd in english so tell me how to get addmission or when will be held entrance test ...
Can I do phd from Mjp Rohilkhand university after doing MA private from ccs university meerut

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?