7th May 2011, 12:52 AM
mane1000

Details about placements of M.Tech Microelectronics course at Manipal?

Dear friends,
Kindly share the Mtech Placement Details for Microelectronics at Manipal . can you please share the details

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better institute for M.Tech between Jaypee and Manipal University?
  2. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  3. How to join as a lecturer in government college? I am studying M.E
  4. Is it worth to invest 30 to 40 lakhs on Manipal? What about the placements for the same?
  5. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  6. Details about the placements in Vel Tech University? What is the minimum package after doing M.Tech in Automotive Engineering?
  7. Any doubts regarding M.Tech admissions can be cleared through this thread.
  8. Are the placements of Manipal Universities good for Chemical Engineering?
  9. Which NIT is the best for Microelectronics?
  10. What are various career opportunities after completion of M.Sc(IT) from Sikkim Manipal University by correspondence in M.Tech or other Technical Degree?
  11. which is better option mca or wipro wase? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Summer internship in St Microelectronics? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  14. Should i join SRM or Manipal? What is the fee structure?
  15. How is Manipal University? Are ECE, EEE and Mechanical branches good in Manipal University?
  16. M.Tech from SRM is worthy to do? What about future of M.Tech students when only B.Tech students are being highered?
  17. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  18. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
20th June 2011, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about placements of M.Tech Microelectronics course at Manipal?

I want to know about the placement in Manipal Institute of Technology in M.tech CSE.
13th September 2011, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details about placements of M.Tech Microelectronics course at Manipal?

isnt der mtech in food tech at manipal
18th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

How was the placements in manipal for MTECH students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?