20th May 2017, 02:10 PM
AADHIL SAIGAL

Details of BBA Airline and Airport Management course

I'm AADHIL SAIGAL, from KERALA (India). I'm searching for BBA airline and airport management. Please contact me .. +918943581539
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  2. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  3. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  4. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  5. What is the minimum marks criteria required to do airline and airport management course?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Airline and Airport Management? Details about the fee and course?
  7. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
  8. What is the fee structure for Airline and Airport management?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?
  10. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  11. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  12. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  13. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  14. Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  15. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Names of the best college for doing MBA with Airline and Airport Management?
  18. What is the scope for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
15th July 2017, 10:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of BBA Airline and Airport Management course

For BBA Airline and Airport Management course candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

B.B.A. (Airline Management)

=> B.B.A. Airline Management or Bachelor of Business Administration in Airline Management is an undergraduate Airline Management course. The duration ofthis course is three years.

JOBS

1. Entry- to mid-level Manager

2. Manager - Aviation Industry

3. Credit/Control Manager

4. Assistant Manager - Airline Insurance

B.B.A. (Airport Management)

=> B.B.A. Airport Management or Bachelor of Business Administration in Airport Management is an undergraduate Infrastructure Management course. The duration of this course is three years.

JOBS

1. Transporter - Perishable Cargo

2. Regulator - Traffic

3. Attendant - Flight

4. Flight and Ground Instructor

5. Conference and Events Manager
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?