16th November 2016, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?

Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University Distance mode. Now I want to apply for Banks jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs with such criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Airport jobs after completing BBA from KIIT school of Management, Bhubaneswar? What are the other job opportunities available after completing BBA?
  2. How should I pursue BBA degree in Airline and Airport management?
  3. How to do MBA in Airline and Airport management? What is the qualification for that? I am doing my BBA
  4. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities which offer MBA in Airline & Airport Management in Abroad for BBA(Aviation) candidate?
  6. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management?
  7. What are the jobs that I can get after doing MBA in Airline
  8. Whether Bharathiar University is recognized by UGC or not? Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completing M.Com from Bharathiar University? -- [New]
  9. What is the minimum marks criteria required to do airline and airport management course?
  10. What is the procedure to do MBA in airline and airport management abroad?
  11. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  12. Am I eligible to work in Airport after doing BBA? What is the scope in airport management? Are there enough job offers?
  13. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  14. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
  15. How can I study MBA accounts after completing B.E EEE and MBA(Airline and Airport Management)?
  16. Scope and eligibility of a BBA student in Airport Management?
  17. Can I apply for Bank related jobs after completing B.Com?
  18. Best courses available to do after B.Com?

18th November 2016, 01:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my graduation with BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University Distance mode. Now I want to apply for Banks jobs so I want to know am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs with such criteria?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Bank jobs through IBPS after completing BBA Airline and Airport Management from Bharathiar University. The candidates who have passed graduation in distance and correspondence mode are also eligible for the IBPS Clerk and Probationary Officer posts. The IBPS is recruiting candidates for many of the nationalized banks. The recruitment process consists of written examination (preliminary and main). The graduates in any discipline are eligible for the post.

18th November 2016, 05:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank jobs after completing BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathiar University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Banking sector exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI clerk exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 28 years.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.

18th November 2016, 07:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Banking based jobs after completion of BBA (Airline and Airport Management) from Bharathair University. Yes, as Bharathiar University is a recognized university you are certainly eligible to apply for Banking based jobs as far as my best knowledge is concerned.

The basic educational qualification required to apply for Banking based recruitment's is,

>> Graduate Degree or a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> As Bharathiar University is a recognized university, I am sure you are eligible to apply for bank recruitment's.

18th November 2016, 09:15 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Having completed your graduation with BBA in distance mode from Bharathiar University you are eligible for appearing in bank recruitment examinations for the post of bank clerk and bank probationary officer as for these any degree from a recognized university is acceptable.

--> Apart from the educational qualification, you must satisfy the qualifications given below for appearing in bank examinations :-

* You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 28 years for bank clerk post and 21 years to 30 years for bank probatiobary officer post,

* You must have the basic knowledge of working on computers as banking works are computer based. Also you must have good communication skills.

Also the major bank examination for recruitment in nationalized banks of India are IBPS bank examinations and SBI bank examinations. For details and notifications regarding these examinations you can log on to the link www.ibps.in and www.sbi.co.in respectively.

11th August 2017, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

After doing bsc in airlines and airport management can we apply for bank jobs or any other jobs like teacher etc?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?