30th April 2015, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Which exam is best for MBA entrance? I.B.P.S or CAT exam?

Sir/Mam,

Now i'm studied in b.com.i want to become business man so which couching class is best IBPS or CAT for MBA entrance exam? My goal is to become a business man in future so let me know the option which is good for me in the future as well!

30th April 2015, 12:36 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam is best for MBA entrance? I.B.P.S or CAT exam?

If you want to become a successful business then you need to have a master's degree or PG diploma in Management/ Administration in Business and the best level courses related to master's degree/ diploma is offered by some top level institutes and to get admission in top level institutes, a candidate need to clear entrance examination so for your help, I have listed names of few entrance exams which will definitely give you a better college for PG in Management.

First of all I need to clear your doubt because you are confused and unknown about both IBPS and CAT test so first thing is IBPS.

IBPS stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection which is a body conducts online written examination to recruit Officers and Clerks in Nationalized banks in India that is why, IBPS does not relates to the management at all and if you are interested in management and business then you do not need to think about IBPS.

There are some top level entrance exams conducted every year by IIMs and other institutes to provide admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Management in various branches so you need to clear these tests to pursue a better management course :

CAT - Common Admission Test is held every year and regulated by IIM - Indian Institute of Management.

A candidate having passed CAT with 99 percentile is called for interview and if qualified in Interview and Group Discussion round then he/she gets admission for PGDM course in a particular specialization subject.

MAT - Management Aptitude Test is conducted by AIMA - All India Management Association every year to provide admission in PGDM course in all colleges affiliated by AICTE so you can appear for this exam as well.

There are some other tests as well such as - CMAT, NMAT, XAT, IBSAT etc. conducted to get admission in PG course of management field.

A candidate having bachelor's degree with minimum 45% marks is eligible to apply for MBA entrance exam.

Candidates pursuing final year of bachelor's degree are also eligible.

So you need to prepare for either CAT or MAT test then only you will get a better platform to study.
30th April 2015, 08:14 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam is best for MBA entrance? I.B.P.S or CAT exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Now i'm studied in b.com.i want to become business man so which couching class is best IBPS or CAT for MBA entrance exam? My goal is to become a business man in future so let me know the option which is good for me in the future as well!
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services. If you want to get job in banks, you must clear this examination.

CAT is Common Admission Test. It is a national level MBA entrance exam conducted in online mode by IIM for MBA seats at top indian B-Schools.

So, you need to concentrate only on CAT to pursue MBA.

Please find the CAT syllabus below,

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?