26th December 2010, 04:40 PM
Tejpal Singh Cheema

Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?

Please give me the names of best institutes & companies providing SIX MONTHS TRAINING for Engineering students.

Related Questions:
  1. Best companies and training institutes providing training for ECE students?
  2. List of top training companies providing 6 months training in Electronics and Communication in Punjab and Chandigarh?
  3. Names of some good institutes in west bengal providing summer training for btech 2nd year students?
  4. Names of government institutes providing summer training for B.Tech Biotechnology Students in Kolkata?
  5. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata for CSE students? Which are the best institutes for the summer training?
  6. Institutes providing summer training in Kolkata? Names of those institutes? Best institutes among them?
  7. Names of companies providing 6 months training?
  8. Companies offering training for Agricultural Engineering students in Maharashtra or India?
  9. Companies which are providing summer training to engineering students?
  10. List of companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Civil students in Bangalore and Tirupati? -- [New]
  11. Companies offering 2 months Summer Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student in Gurgaon?
  12. Details of companies providing 6 months training for B.Tech IT students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the companies in Kerala providing training of 6 months?
  14. Names of the good institutes in West Bengal providing training for BBA 2nd year students
  15. Name of institutes which provides 6 months industrial training to Electrical Engineering student?
  16. Software companies in Hyderabad which offers training to Diploma student?
  17. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for 8th semester?
  18. Companies offering 2 months Training to B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in Haryana?
2nd January 2011, 12:42 PM
milind510

Default Re: Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?

Before taking into account the opportunities, it'll be much better to consider the core branch of graduation, as well as your interests. Afterwards you can search for the companies in that direction.e.g. IT companies today providing better training in making you more technology oriented are Infosys, Patni computers, etc. which are product based companies & institutes like SEED infotech & others will help you make familiar with courses which are especially used for industrial purposes.
3rd May 2011, 10:57 PM
ramanath

Default Re: Names of best institutes and companies providing 6 months training for Engineering Students?

Dear friend,
several IT giants such as infosys, HCL, wipro and patni give training for you during summer vacations only for some selected colleges. You can approach the company through your placement officer..Besides sme professional training workshops are organised by reputed institutes like VIT Univ, PSG, Anna Univ, SSM etc
1st June 2011, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I recently completed my B.E. with 62%. I don't have training experience only have purely a degree without any specialization. Is it possible to get the job in any field or i should go to M.Tech ?
14th August 2011, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam
I completed my b-tech in year 2011 instead of 2010 (due to 1 back paper )with 65% IN MECHANICAL.I don't have any training experience.Is it possible to get any job in any industries?
14th August 2011, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

dear sir
I completed my b-tech in 2011 instead of 2010(due to 1 back paper)with 65% in MECHANICAL.I don't any industrial training.Is it possible to get any job in any industries?what is the other to get a job?
7th November 2011, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Aeonsoft Solutions in Yamunanagar provides good exposure and low cost 6weeks/6months training
17th December 2011, 05:53 PM
Nehaprabhakar91

Hi
Companies like
TCS
hCL
Wipro
Accenture
Airtel
IBM
All these companies provide training you just have to apply three months before.
Procedure for applying there is.
In order to apply for the internship in the companies firstly you have to collect the list of the companies related to your stream and the you are required to send your curriculum vitae to the HR of those companies. then after reading your resume if they will interested in you then they will contact you.
If you Are interested in going there personally then you can go there also but before taking prior appointment from the HR of that company.
Thanks
Good luck
15th February 2012, 11:48 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI,

BEST COMPANIES ARE:-

-TCS
-HCL
-Wipro
-Accenture
-Airtel
-IBM
-INTEL
-BSNL etc
28th February 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know which is the best institute for 6 months training in kolkata for ECE???
20th June 2012, 06:29 AM
Unregistered

please tell me where I can get industrial training on metallurgical and materials Engineering
2nd October 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

which are top companies in hydrabad and tamil nadu providing six month industrial training for b.tech(mechanical) 8th sem. students...?
12th March 2020, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

My experience: Team20 in Mohali provides best 6 weeks/Months industrial training at reliable cost.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?