31st August 2011, 11:38 PM
narendermalothu

How to apply for Ph.D course in USA?

dear sir, i wish to do phd in usa, hw can apply for that....please tell me how to do that

Related Questions:
  1. How may I apply for PhD in USA, Germany, Norway after completing masters in plasma and particle physics?
  2. What are the course is required in M.Sc after which we can do PhD in Genomics in USA?
  3. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  4. Detailed procedure to study PhD in USA for B.Tech student?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing PhD in USA or Germany?
  6. Can I apply for Ph.D from USA after M.Sc from Nepal without any work experience?
  7. Are we supposed to apply for PhD in USA for Pharmacology after MBBS?
  8. Eligibility, scholarship, Visa procedure and exam details about PhD in Biotechnology from USA?
  9. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  10. How to do Ph.d in USA in Biology? Which are the colleges in USA?
  11. Are we supposed to clear USMLE steps to apply for PhD(Pharmacology) in USA?
  12. Can I study PhD in USA after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  13. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  14. How may I do PhD in Pharmaceuticals biotechnology from USA? What are the scholarships available?
  15. How to apply for Ph.D course in USA?
  16. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  17. Possibility to apply in Ph.D programme for MBBS student in USA? Is there any entrance exam for it?
  18. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA? -- [Most Discussed]
17th December 2011, 12:18 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Ph.D course in USA?

To pursue P.hd in India or USA first of all you have to clear your master degree with minimum of 55% of marks in the subject in which you want to do P.hd from a regonised university.Then you have to sit for an entrance exam and you have to scores good in common entrance tests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?