23rd August 2011, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?

hello sir I have completed my B.tech with Electrical & Electronics stream. Now i want to higher study in astro physics subject.
could u tell me detail about JEST Exam?
Can i appear in that exam?
what is the syllabus for that exam and which book should i prefer ?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed syllabus and books to be referred for KPCL entrance exam?
  2. Books that are to be referred for GATE? I belong to electrical and electronics stream
  3. Syllabus for GPAT exam? Details about the books to be referred?
  4. Syllabus of various PSU exams for electronics stream? How to prepare? Books to be referred? I am doing B.Tech final year
  5. Books to be referred for PSU exam for electrical and electronics branch?
  6. Syllabus and books to be referred for PSU entrance exam? -- [New]
  7. Syllabus and books to be referred for BDS exam? When is the next exam?
  8. What is the syllabus for BEL exam? Books to be referred? I have done M.A engineering in electronics and telecommunication field
  9. Books to be referred for ONGC GT from electronics and telecommunication stream
  10. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Syllabus for technical exam of ONGC GT exam? Books to be referred?
  12. Syllabus of DRDO STA B from Electronics and Communication Engineering? Books to be referred for the exam?
  13. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?
  14. Books to be referred to crack KVPY entrance exam for 12th stream? Exact syllabus for 12th stream?
  15. What is the syllabus for RRB Written Exam?
  16. Previous years papers of IES Electrical Stream? Books to be referred for the electrical stream along with the name of their authors?
  17. Details about Civil Services exam? Books to be referred for the exam?
  18. Can I do MSc in Electronics from an IIT? Entrance exam and syllabus of it? Which study material to be referred?
19th December 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?

i need answer to the details of jest and i need syllabus for jest after b.tech eee
19th December 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of JST exam? After B.Tech Electrical and Electronics stream can I appear for this exam? Syllabus of the exam and the books to be referred?

i need details of jest and i need syllabus for jest after b.tech e.e.e
22nd December 2011, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

B.TECH e.c.e are eligible?
3rd February 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

IF NOT VALID IN GATE THEN THAT REGECTED?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?