1st October 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?

I am a btech 1st year mechanical student. I want to write ies exam. Pls tell me complete information. Which books to be referred and previous 10 year paper for the exam.
plz reply on [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Books to be referred for COMEDK PG Medical entrance exam? Previous years question papers of the exam and on which topic to stress more on?
  2. Books to be referred for IES? Last years question papers?
  3. Books to be referred for ALP entrance exam? Previous years question papers?
  4. Best guide and books for IES entrance exam?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for MSc chemistry entrance exam in Pondicherry University? Previous years question papers? -- [New]
  6. Previous 10 year Question Papers of RBI Grade B Exam? Which Books to be referred for Main Examination?
  7. Previous years papers of IES Electrical Stream? Books to be referred for the electrical stream along with the name of their authors?
  8. Which is the best institute for CA course? Should I join any tuition class for entrance exam preparation? Books to be referred for the exam? Previous years question papers?
  9. Last 5 years question papers and the details of the books to be referred for the mains exam?
  10. Syllabus of KPCL exam? Previous years question papers and the books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam?
  12. Previous years question papers of IES EC? Names of the best books?
  13. Previous 10 years solved question papers of AIIMS? Books to be referred for the exam?
  14. Previous years question papers for ACIO Grade II exam? Books to be referred?
  15. Previous years sample papers for ONGC entrance exam? Syllabus and books to be referred?
  16. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  17. Previous 10 years question papers of IES entrance exam for ECE stream?
  18. ICAR PG entrance exam plant syllabus? Books to be referred and previous years papers?
7th October 2011, 01:47 AM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a btech 1st year mechanical student. I want to write ies exam. Pls tell me complete information. Which books to be referred and previous 10 year paper for the exam.

PREVIOUS YEAR MODEL PAPER OF IES EXAM

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of IES exam in this post for your reference... kindly check it over.. hope it helps for your preparation...

POINTS TO NOTE :

-> There are many books available in the market which helps you to prepare for the exam...

-> Some of the recommended books are as follows...

IES : G.S. & English Solved Papers

Gateway To IES

I.E.S. Mechanical Engg. (Topic Wise Solved Papers)
ISBN: 8183554962
Author: G K

ES Mechanical Engineering Objective Paper-1 & 2
ISBN: 8183487270
Author:Trump Gates, Vaibhav Jain

IES: Mechanical Engineering; Previous Conventional Solved Paper- I & II
Author:Made Easy Team

IES Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Service Examination Guide
ISBN: 8183552757
Author:Gkp

-> I have also attached the IES plan of examination and tips to prepare in this post for your reference.. check it out if needed...

Quote:
"Always work hard on something uncomfortably exciting."
Attached Files
File Type: zip IES.zip(1,000.6 KB, 95 views)
File Type: docx IES Plan of Examination.docx(15.3 KB, 119 views)
File Type: docx IES Tips and things to remember.docx(11.9 KB, 114 views)
File Type: docx books for IES.docx(11.8 KB, 142 views)
8th October 2011, 04:23 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Best Books for Mechanical Engineering GATE

You can refer to the following books for your preparations..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
6th December 2011, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?

i am a student of mechanical department. i want to become a IAS officer so please tell me about this like,subject choice,steps of exam,designation,previous 10 year question papers & also send the message of difference between ias,upsc & ies exams
29th May 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which books to be referred for IES entrance exam? Previous 10 years question papers of the exam?

how many job posts are available for ies exam?
8th January 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

which books have to be prepare for GATE/IES examination?
29th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

please give me list of best ies civil coaching institutes in chennai..
30th June 2013, 09:03 AM
Unregistered

I want know about the mech. Engineering subjects with the books ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?