16th July 2013, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of admission for M.Com? What is the late fee structure

please send me the details of last date of admission for for M.com for this year with late fees structure (post graduation)

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for payment of 2nd installment with late fee at Kurukshetra University? -- [New]
  2. Last date to get admission for M.Com course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  3. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com?
  4. Last date for M.Com entrance exam? What is the fee structure?
  5. Last date of paying the late fee of ICET exam?
  6. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission?
  8. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  9. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  10. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  11. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  12. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  13. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  14. Detailed Procedure to get admission for B.Com course for the year 2012? Last date to apply for this course? Fee structure for this course?
  15. How can I get admit cards of AIEEE, EAMCET exam?
  16. M.Com Ecommerce an be dron from Mumbai University through correspondence? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  17. Admission process, fee structure and exact date of admission for private medical colleges?
  18. procedure for online admission for external M.Com? What is the fee structure?
31st October 2016, 09:04 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of admission for M.Com? What is the late fee structure

The last date of admission for M.Com are given below.

** Last date for submission of applications without late fee:

End of September

** Last date for submission of applications with late fee of Rs 500/-:

Second Week of October
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?