24th April 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission period of M.Com in Annamalai University?

what is the admission period of M.Com in annamalai university?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  2. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  3. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  4. Which university offers M.Com? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Physics in Annamalai University?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  7. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  8. When will I get the admission form for B.Ed under Annamalai University?
  9. Information regarding M.Phil in Sanskrit course in Correspondence?
  10. Criteria for admission in correspondence B.Com course in Annamalai University?
  11. What is the criteria for B.Ed course through Annamalai University?
  12. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Am I eligible to take admission in Kerala University for B.Ed course? I have done my graduation in sociology from Annamalai University
  14. Details of M.Com admission in Annamalai University and what is the late fees
  15. How to pursue M.Com in best university which offers quality study material and placement? What is the fee structure for M.Com?
  16. Fee structure for Agriculture B.Sc in Annamalai University? When can I get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligibility to get admission for studying M.A.(Economics) in Annamalai University for a candidate who has secured 44% in B.A.? -- [New]
  18. How to do B.Com distance course in Annamalai University? What is the admission criteria?
26th May 2012, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission period of M.Com in Annamalai University?

Sir, i would like to join M.com distance course under Annamalai University...i want to know the last date for application and know about fees details...
15th June 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join the m.com course in annamalai university. I want to know the date of admission & the fees details
25th June 2012, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i would like to join the m.com course in annamalai university. i want to know the date when forms will be issued
6th July 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

sir,i would like to join the m.com course in annamalai university.i want to know the date when the forms will be issued.
11th July 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I would like to join Mcom distance course in one sitting, can i know the last date for submission of forms and fee structure.
21st July 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir
I am Subhash Chandra
I have passed b.com from ignou
I would like to join the m.com course in annamalai university.i want to know the date when the forms will be issued
Please help
contact No - 9650895394
ID - [email protected]
Thanks
Regards
Subhash Chandra
5th August 2012, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

sir, I Tanya kapur, have secured 66% in B.Com ,mata sundri college, D.U. , would like to know about M.Com from annamalai university..........my contact no. is 9711389574, e.mail id is [email protected]. hope u will respond as soon as possible.
17th August 2012, 09:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, i have completed my graduation in B.com from mumbai university. i am looking forward for M.Com from Annamalai univesity. Kindly please let me know the prospectus and admission procedure. my email id is : [email protected]
28th August 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Re: What is the admission period of M.Com in Annamalai University?

Dear sir,i would like to know the admission date of b com(II) in distant education in annamalai university.
19th September 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the detail of m com admission in annamalai university for the year 2012-2013 with late fees.
my email id : [email protected]
[email protected]
24th October 2012, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

sir, i would like to join the m.com course in anna malai university. I want to know the date of admission for 2013-2014 & the fees details

my email id : [email protected]
27th March 2013, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i would like to join the M.com course in annamalai university, please tell me admission where u opening/
29th October 2013, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i would like to join the m.com course in Annamalai university.i want to know the date of admission for 2013-14 or fees details.
8th July 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to know when the admission started for 2014-2014 period. Which is the next admission date started.

Thanks,
Gino
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?