22nd November 2011, 08:49 PM
anjali vijaykumar

Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?

i,anjali nair, would like to know the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the renewed system.please suggest the same.also, is the syllabus the same as that given in the site of maharashtra common entrance test b.pharm ? when would the forms be available and how and where will i get the same?waitin for ur reply.thankyou.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  2. Is it possible for B.Pharmacy students to do MSc Biotechnology? Details of the entrance test for B.Pharmacy students?
  3. How many kinds of Entrance Tests are there for M-Pharmacy course?
  4. How can B.Pharmacy students join the government job?
  5. What all entrance tests I need to clear for Masters and Doctors in Pharmacy from Ohio, USA?
  6. If I pass out from B.Pharmacy then should I go general MBA or Pharma MBA? Which entrance tests should I answer if I need to do Pharma MBA? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the various entrance tests related to M.Pharmacy in India? Last date of submission of forms?
  8. Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?
  9. IELTS or GPAT, which is more convenient?
  10. Entrance tests for M.Pharmacy in India? Eligibility criteria for the entrance exam?
  11. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  12. Details of Various M.Pharmacy Entrance Exams in India
  13. Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission? -- [New]
  14. M.Tech. in Pharmacy Entrance Exams and Colleges
  15. Which are the main pre medical entrance tests? How many seats are available for Non Domicile girl students for medical entrance tests of UP, Haryana, Rajasthan, Orissa and Himachal?
  16. Is current school system prepare us well after aptitude entrance tests?
  17. When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?
  18. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
19th August 2019, 11:35 PM
dheeru.9421

Default Re: Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?

For admission to B.Pharm , there is no specific entrance test. Many colleges and universities take students on the basis of Merit in NEET exam or they will conduct entrance exam on their college or university level.
The syllabus for all entrance exams for B.Pharm remains almost similar.
For admission to M.Pharm in good reputed institutions and to avail scholarship provided by AICTE, you have to clear GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test). The score card of GPAT is valid for three years now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?