3rd March 2016, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?

I am a bsc (hon) agri. Student. During the admission time I submitted the copy of obc non creamy layer certificate to Indian Council of Agricultural Research. Now I have the original copy with me. After four years I have to submit the non creamy layer certificate for pg admission. Whether I have to reproduce the certificate or can I use the copy of the certificate that have issued four years back?

7th March 2016, 04:53 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?

You can surely use the copy of the certificate during admission but it should be a renewed one, but if in any case the University demands to see the original certificate, you will have to produce the same without any objection.

Caste certificates needs to be renewed every year according to the government norms and will be invalid if not renewed.
7th March 2016, 04:56 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I use OBC non creamy layer certificate issued four years back for PG admission?

You should renew your caste certificate as it has been a long time since it was issued. You should get it renewed every single year or it will be of no use in future. Therefore, first get it renewed at the earliest and then use it during application process.

You can surely use the copy of the certificate during admission.
27th July 2016, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

For renewal of obc certificate can I use my obc certificate which I got 4 years back or I have to apply for a new one
22nd March 2020, 11:27 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, you can use it ,but you must always renew your caste certificate
It depends on the university if it demands an original and new copy you may face problem if you submit the old one
So it is better to renew the certificate and than submit it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?