25th February 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?

when will the upcomining entrance tests be held? I want to apply..what is the criteria for the entrance test, the syllabus and details.

26th February 2012, 10:13 AM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will the upcomining entrance tests be held? I want to apply..what is the criteria for the entrance test, the syllabus and details.
You have not mentioned your Qualification....

N.D.A & N.A (I) Examination :-
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 31.01.12
  • Date of examination :- 15.04.12

N.D.A & N.A (II) Examination :-
  • Date of Notification :- 05.05.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 04.06.12
  • Date of examination :- 19.08.12

C.D.S I examination was already completed.

C.D.S II Examination :-
  • Date of Notification :- 02.06.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 02.07.12
  • Date of examination :- 16.09.12

N.D.A examination for Intermediate level and CDS examination for graduation level examination.

NDA details :-

The candidate have to completed their intermediate(12th) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must have a studied 12th examination with physics and mathematics in their examination.Those in the final year of intermediate may also eligible to apply for NDA examination.The candidate age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination.

CDS details :-

The candidate have to completed their graduate degree or engineering from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and the candidate must have a studied 12th examination with physics and mathematics in their examination.Those in the final year of graduate degree may also eligible to apply for CDS examination.The candidate age should be between 19 years and 23 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for CDS examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
26th February 2012, 12:38 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details regarding upcoming Airforce entrance tests?

Hi dear.........
The AFCAT exam is held for joining Air force the details are as follows......

For more details you can visit official website of UPSC , many exam is conducted through this board ,
http://www.upsc.gov.in

Good luck...............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?