21st December 2011, 06:03 PM
priyasingh232

When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?

Pls tell me when forms of different engineering entrance tests come out? Where are released? How much would they cost? Thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the entrance tests available for pharmacy according to the new system wherein the common entrance tests have been scraped?
  2. Details regarding entrance tests available for pharmacy students according to the renewed system? When would be the forms be available?
  3. How can I get details about MH-CET exam?
  4. Which are the entrance tests for engineering after diploma in EEE?
  5. List of entrance exams along with their scheduled date for taking admission in engineering 2nd year after completing B.Sc? What's the syllabus for the same?
  6. Can I join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  7. Where can I get medical entrance exam forms? What is the cost of the form in various colleges and universities?
  8. From where to get the Medical Exam application forms? Last date of submission of forms? Date of entrance tests? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?
  10. How to do B.Tech after passing 12th from commerce?
  11. How to apply for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any Entrance Exams for M.Tech. in Biotechnology?
  12. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  13. Is it possible to study MBA in USA if secured 70% in B.Com? Total cost and entrance exams to study MBA in USA? -- [New]
  14. Forms of various engineering entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  17. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab
  18. Has the common medical entrance test replaced all other entrance tests? Can we write NEET can we write the entrance exam of JIPMER, AIIMS or CMC Vellore Entrance Tests?
25th August 2012, 11:58 PM
prince raj1

Default Re: When are the forms of different engineering entrance tests going to be out? How much would they cost?

hi..
The fee structure decided by the Council, the highest decision-making body of the IITs, is complicated. While all aspirants at the time of admission will pay the existing fee, after they pass out 25% of students (other than SCs/STs/OBCs) who can afford the hike of Rs 1.5 lakh to Rs 2 lakh suggested by Anil Kakodkar committee, would be made to pay the amount to their institutions in easy installments.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?