25th July 2011, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology? Admission procedure for the course?

Dear Sir,
I had completed M.Sc. in Microbiology, now seeking addmission for Ph.D in same field. pls.tell the name of University, addmission procidure & last date for this year. My e mail id is below:-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  2. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  3. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology in Palakkad and Coimbatore? Procedure to get admission and duration of PhD in Microbiology?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  5. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  6. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  7. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in PhD? Universities in Rajasthan offering PhD in Tourism?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  10. Institutes offering PhD in Microbiology in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  12. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  13. Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?
  14. List of universities offering PhD in Microbiology with stipend in India?
  15. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  16. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  17. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  18. List of universities which offer PhD in Microbiology in Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Delhi and Uttarakhand?
11th August 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology? Admission procedure for the course?

dear sir/madem
i have done my MSc in microbiology with 75% from ccs uni in 2009 now i want to seeking addmission in phd in same fild from wellrecognized uni of ugc, plez give me procedure for addmission and given last date for subbmition form on my id given below
[email protected]
6th December 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Universities offering Ph.D in Microbiology? Admission procedure for the course?

Sir
Please send the List of Universities,especially in kerala and thamilnadu, offering PhD in General Microbiology.
21st April 2012, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
please send the universities od phd microbiology with felloship (part time)in tamilndu in general microbiology.

my mail id:[email protected].
9th July 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

PHD in medical microbiology?
26th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I had completed M.Sc.medical Microbiology, now seeking addmission for Ph.D in same field. pls.tell the name of University, addmission procidure & last date for this year. My e mail id is below:-
[email protected]
24th August 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I had completed M.Sc. in Microbiology, now seeking addmission for Ph.D in same field. pls.tell the name of University, addmission procidure & last date for this year. My e mail id is below:-
[email protected]
27th August 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I am pursuing M.Phil in the field of Microbial Biotechnology and my aim was to do Ph.D in Microbiology please send related universities to my mail id ([email protected]) Thank you.
11th July 2013, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I had completed M.Sc. in Microbiology, now seeking addmission for Ph.D in same field. pls.tell the name of University, addmission procidure & last date for this year. My e mail id is below:
[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?